Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ST. LOUIS 05 MUSTANG GATHERING.

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2005, 03:00 AM
bobby2140

Default RE: ST. LOUIS 05 MUSTANG GATHERING.

Sounds good to me just set up the date and time - I'll have to make sure i'm off so i can go but that shouldnt be a problem. I went to mizzou for a bit so i'm kinda familiar with the area a little bit. Man i didnt think we would have 6 people all showing up haha. This is going to be nuts. Can't wait to meet you all. I actually called around to get a place to do my windows before friday haha. This place in Bridgeton actually had an opening friday morning believe it or not. Should be around 200 or so thats not too bad. Maybe my SLP Loudmouths and Louvers will show up before then too so i can put those on for you guys. Haha i got paid wed and i'm already almost broke. Damn car!!!!!!! After this its a set of 18" wheels with the Saleen replicas and hopefully a set Eirbach springs. Then im going to get the Street Scence rear section, the Hood with Louvers in the very front, and hopefullyh a Steeda front Fascia with side skirts. I think i might just have someone install it all for me for a nice round number haha.
Old 06-30-2005, 03:15 AM
jnbishop

Sounds awsome. When are you guys coming to Seattle?

Old 06-30-2005, 11:04 AM
Professor Wizard
MF Moderator

Um....

Seattle...

I think I am scheduled to be there at 3:15pm on Tuesday, May 10th 2011.

Looks like God and Mother Nature is setting things up nicely for us... They are going to wash off the parking lot with rain this afternoon and tonight and then keep it around 85 degrees Friday.

Looking forward to meeting you guys and seeing our mustangs all in a row. I'll definately bring my Sony Mavica Digital.
Old 06-30-2005, 11:45 AM
VaporDude
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: bobby2140

Sounds good to me just set up the date and time - I'll have to make sure i'm off so i can go but that shouldnt be a problem. I went to mizzou for a bit so i'm kinda familiar with the area a little bit. Man i didnt think we would have 6 people all showing up haha. This is going to be nuts. Can't wait to meet you all. I actually called around to get a place to do my windows before friday haha. This place in Bridgeton actually had an opening friday morning believe it or not. Should be around 200 or so thats not too bad. Maybe my SLP Loudmouths and Louvers will show up before then too so i can put those on for you guys. Haha i got paid wed and i'm already almost broke. Damn car!!!!!!! After this its a set of 18" wheels with the Saleen replicas and hopefully a set Eirbach springs. Then im going to get the Street Scence rear section, the Hood with Louvers in the very front, and hopefullyh a Steeda front Fascia with side skirts. I think i might just have someone install it all for me for a nice round number haha.
We would definately have to do the Columbia thing on a Saturday. I would like meet Kzinti and thank him in person for all the help he has provided to everyone who ask without any questions. He is one of the coolest guys in a forum that I know and is very respected and respectful of others.

Old 06-30-2005, 06:59 PM
VaporDude
5th Gear Member

Do we have any other takers in the St. Louis region? Just trying to get a final count estimate.
Old 06-30-2005, 10:18 PM
DanteMo
1st Gear Member

Hello Noonan?? [sm=feedback.gif]

How late you guys plan on hangin around D&B's? You all plan to hit any other spots tomorrow night in your caravan? Can you say Mustang Convoy?
Old 06-30-2005, 11:22 PM
Stckman
2nd Gear Member

looks like i need to move to ST LOUIS considering none of these SO CAL boys even wanna TRY and plan something. EFF CALI [:'(]
Old 07-01-2005, 11:54 AM
don_w
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: Stckman

looks like i need to move to ST LOUIS considering none of these SO CAL boys even wanna TRY and plan something. EFF CALI [:'(]
You must not be reading the San Diego thread... we have already had at least two informal meetings, and one standing meeting set-up for the first Sunday of every month.
Old 07-01-2005, 12:02 PM
VaporDude
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: DanteMo

Hello Noonan?? [sm=feedback.gif]

How late you guys plan on hangin around D&B's? You all plan to hit any other spots tomorrow night in your caravan? Can you say Mustang Convoy?
Not sure how long we will be around there but come by anyway. I can say Mustang Convoy, can anyone else?
Old 07-01-2005, 12:40 PM
don_w
I ♥ Acer

Make sure you guys post some pics!!

Quick Reply: ST. LOUIS 05 MUSTANG GATHERING.