Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

do you like my new mod??

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2009, 06:23 PM
loots06
5th Gear Member

You could have gone with the aeroforce interceptor guages they cover most of all of those areas. I like the guages but not so many but they will come in handy will you add the whipple or saleen. Good looking ride.
Old 07-08-2009, 06:23 PM
ralphmustang
2nd Gear Member

thanks,

i will post more pics soon i also put if you look on the pic on the right inside my car i put an clock above the glovebox
i do not hear on this forum much about the roush supercharger is that not an good 1??
Old 07-08-2009, 06:38 PM
onederful100
6th Gear Member

dont get the regular roush SC, the roush TVS is a good one bc it has potential for more power. my SC of choice is the whipple, and after that the Kenne Bell.
Old 07-08-2009, 09:00 PM
PennState
6th Gear Member

looks good but i would also take the grill off...
Old 07-27-2009, 12:07 AM
Shadow7874
4th Gear Member

Ill agree on losing the grille. It just looks funny. Also i would go for the gt-sr quarter panels over the z3 style. The z3 ones are way overplayed in the import scene plus the gt-sr pic i saw was pretty amazing
Old 07-27-2009, 04:40 AM
ckosiek
1st Gear Member

What's a pyrometer?
C
Old 07-27-2009, 10:11 AM
SirKnightTG
5th Gear Member

You're not taking all the chrome off are you? Chrome is good IMO.

I think cars need more chrome like they did in the past. Back when cars were worth a damn.

I've added some chrome to mine but not a lot. Some is not really chrome but still metallic shiny so it's close.

On the outside I have the chrome fog light bezels, chrome door handle covers (these actually look REALLY good in person - I was kind of worried at first), Chrome tail light trim and chrome MUSTANG lettering on the trunk (like they had in the old days) and chrome 8" antenna.

I still think about chrome trim around the windows like the old cars had but I'm not sure yet. I also have the chrome shifter bezel and the chrome bezel in the cup holders (I noticed you have both). I also have various other chrome things on the inside I got from American Muscle and Ninosport.

As long as it's not big and gaudy, chrome is awesome. What I don't like is the blacking out of stuff. Yet there's those who are the complete opposite and hate chrome yet love black outs.
Old 07-27-2009, 10:38 AM
jtstakelin
2nd Gear Member

You need more gauges! LOL
Old 07-27-2009, 02:23 PM
Blacksmoke
The Paranoid One

Why do you have a boost gauge if you don't even have a supercharger yet?
Are you TRYING to be ricey?
Old 07-27-2009, 05:28 PM
dkersten
2nd Gear Member

Holy crap, people.. why is everyone picking on his ride? He even said he was not in the U.S., so technically, he is not making his car like an import, he is making it more like a domestic because it IS an import. Besides, There is more metric nuts and bolts in these cars from the factory than there is standard sizes, so I would say there is already a LOT of "import" in our cars already..

What is wrong with putting a boost gauge in in preparation for a supercharger? Is it wrong to put it in before rather than after? I must have made a mistake taking out my 4.10's and putting in my 3.73's BEFORE I did my supercharger.. I am glad I didn't post it here or I would have been flamed for it.. "Geez, why the heck do you have such tall gears in a naturally aspirated engine!!??!!??!!"

The whole point of customizing a car is to make it unique, not like every other blacked out mustang in the world. Personally, I hate blacked out cars.. they lose all definition and look like a blob driving down the street. Plus every kid with a mustang goes for that look now..

You know, I don't like 17's and 18's on our cars, but I don't run around trashing on people who like them. I also don't like putting a lot of shiny billit or chrome trim rings and ***** on the interior to highlight the most mundane of features in our cars ("look, I have a shiny heater control!"), but I guarantee a lot of people here have done it.

Quit trashing on people who take pride in their vehicle and have a taste other than your own. If you really don't like it, you can say "Nice car, but it's not for me." instead of "you still have too much chrome, change it."

Just because you are entitled to an opinion doesn't make you right. Forums like this are here so people can share what they have, not so they can be judged according to some east or west coast criteria.

To the OP, I say "Good Job, looks like you really take pride in it, keep up the good work!"

Quick Reply: do you like my new mod??