Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Mustang Week 2009 - S197s

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2009, 07:39 PM
5SPD07GT
Official Site Sponsor

Steve Saleen and myself
Old 07-26-2009, 07:48 PM
redfireshaker06
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by eddypython
I had a bad day that day. I did get pulled over on the way there. still got a ticket lol
Then to top it off, little rock hit my windshield. 2 foot crack now..
Got caught in the rain, so my 6 hour detailing spree the day prior got messed up so, yeah no trophy for me, because I had to wait 2 hours to get in.. the WORSE organized show that I have EVER been too. Will be the last one too.
Heh, high school kids could have done a better job getting everyone in faster.
I've been to Silvver Springs with 1500 registered cars at the show and everyone was in in 30 minutes.

Really nice cars there. I didn't get to see anyone from the forums there thoughainly because of the thunderstorms that kepts me busy with drying my car.. 3 times !!! lol

either way, I hope everyone else had a blast. I know I didn't and it will be the last MW I'll ever go to..
Really? So your one that didn't enjoy the week of fun because of how long it took to get in? Or is it because you didn't win a trophy? You realize that its also a MALL. So there is still other people that have nothing to do with the car show that are trying to get in. They must be doing something right because it keeps getting bigger and bigger every year.
Old 07-26-2009, 08:05 PM
eddypython
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by redfireshaker06
Really? So your one that didn't enjoy the week of fun because of how long it took to get in? Or is it because you didn't win a trophy? You realize that its also a MALL. So there is still other people that have nothing to do with the car show that are trying to get in. They must be doing something right because it keeps getting bigger and bigger every year.

I don't care for the trophy. I guess I should not have included that in there. I just put it in there to accentuate the clean issue. heh

This year I did not make the whole week. Last year I did. and yes it was fun.. I was just saying as far as the show goes, I'm not going to any more there. Simply because compared to last year it was VERY unorganized.

You can flame me or my comments all you want, truth of the matter is for " me " it topped it off. The only thing I will miss about it is all the crap ppl talk like they invented the mustang lol. that I will miss because it's priceless. Anyways, I just had a REALLY bad day that day.

Last edited by eddypython; 07-26-2009 at 08:09 PM.
Old 07-26-2009, 08:16 PM
redfireshaker06
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by eddypython
I don't care for the trophy. I guess I should not have included that in there. I just put it in there to accentuate the clean issue. heh

This year I did not make the whole week. Last year I did. and yes it was fun.. I was just saying as far as the show goes, I'm not going to any more there. Simply because compared to last year it was VERY unorganized.

You can flame me or my comments all you want, truth of the matter is for " me " it topped it off. The only thing I will miss about it is all the crap ppl talk like they invented the mustang lol. that I will miss because it's priceless. Anyways, I just had a REALLY bad day that day.
No flaming. You shouldn't let the one day ruin the great week. Thats all. But you think you had it bad, this is what happened on my way home to Florida Saturday night.

Old 07-26-2009, 08:26 PM
5SPD07GT
Official Site Sponsor

sucks man, how exactly did you break it?
Old 07-26-2009, 08:31 PM
redfireshaker06
4th Gear Member

Something on the road on 378. It was hard to be able to break it off like that.
Old 07-26-2009, 08:35 PM
degeze
5th Gear Member

Looks like a really nice show besides the weather.
Hey Nate do you have any more pics of the Shadrack Mustang?
Old 07-26-2009, 08:39 PM
Chris07GT
5th Gear Member

I've never been to this show before. Being that it's in Myrtle Beach, couldn't they find a little better location for the show than a mall parking lot? Just wondering.
Old 07-26-2009, 08:42 PM
redfireshaker06
4th Gear Member

It is f'ing HUGE. Needs to be a big parking lot. Really no other choice there
Old 07-26-2009, 08:59 PM
5SPD07GT
Official Site Sponsor

i dont think i have any other pics of the shadrack mustang. its a combination mall, bass pro shops, hooters parking lot, haha. BUt yah, its just so big it has to be some place like that. The weather overall was great

Quick Reply: Mustang Week 2009 - S197s