Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Track Pack Now Available

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2009, 11:10 PM
Sarge2155

Arrow Track Pack Now Available

Hey all I went to the Ford site and rebuilt another GT I do that from time to time to pas the time and I noticed they are now building GTs with the track pack (for the general public). I was messing around to see what would mine had of been had I gotten the track pack and geeeez there is sooo much you can not get insofar as the Ford site with the track pack.

Example you can not get the shaker 1000, or any appearance package. It would let you get the NAV (figure that) since it is almost a 2k option. It would not even let you get the camera. I guess they figure why would you want a camera with a track pack or a shaker 1000 for that matter. My question why would you want a NAV with the track pack if you are going to spend much time at the track?

All in all I am still very pleased with my GT as configured. Just thought I would post here to let you all know especially the Stangers waiting to order until the track pack is available. Good luck and go get em!!!

Last edited by Sarge2155; 09-19-2009 at 11:15 PM.
Old 09-19-2009, 11:22 PM
wilkinda
2010 Section Moderator

Can't get the camera because the Track-Pak has no rear spoiler
Old 09-19-2009, 11:56 PM
SMiller
2nd Gear Member

You can get Navi, I was sitting in a Kona blue with track-pack tonight, no not 3.73 package. As for shaker 1000 and all the other stuff it is a no go, no rear spoiler either, the nice part about that is it makes it super easy to tell a track pack mustang apart from the others at a dealer. I have seen a bright red, kona blue, black, and sterling grey track pack mustangs so far, all on one lot! Over at wilkinda's dealer. Lots of 427R's to! I started a 427R tonight, man that thing makes some noise!

Like you I have been going to Ford's web-site and trying to build one forever and it wasn't two nights ago that it was finally up on there site.
Old 09-20-2009, 12:00 AM
wilkinda
2010 Section Moderator

Originally Posted by SMiller
You can get Navi, I was sitting in a Kona blue with track-pack tonight, no not 3.73 package. As for shaker 1000 and all the other stuff it is a no go, no rear spoiler either, the nice part about that is it makes it super easy to tell a track pack mustang apart from the others at a dealer. I have seen a bright red, kona blue, black, and sterling grey track pack mustangs so far, all on one lot! Over at wilkinda's dealer. Lots of 427R's to! I started a 427R tonight, man that thing makes some noise!

Like you I have been going to Ford's web-site and trying to build one forever and it wasn't two nights ago that it was finally up on there site.
So when ya gonna get one?? Lyle is great guy and very knowledgeable!!
Old 09-20-2009, 12:19 AM
SMiller
2nd Gear Member

He is a real mustang guy! I would have no problem giving him my business!

I am putting the pressure to the wife, I told them to find me a sterling grey one tonight, they are to get back with me mon. I bought me a new bike last week, don't want to press my luck, I am really wanting one! They had\have the grey one I want but it has navi and I don't want it and am not going to pay for it. You should have seen all the cars\trucks that were under by the showroom that were sold today, that place must really go through the inventory! They seem to be about the only dealer out there that ordered track pack cars, nobody else has one to trade with. I might as well bite the bullet and order me one, not like I am in a hurry, $2000 rebate and I am A-plan would make for a decent price right now...

I am going to have to invite myself over to see how your car looks and sounds since you lowered it and put the exhaust on. I will be putting something on mine day 1 so it would be nice to hear one and ride in one first.

As for everyone wanting a 2011 they can keep them, I have had a bunch of 4.6 motors and am more then happy with the power, love the old solid axle, and the 5-speed works. Old school I guess, I like stuff that works and that I know!

Last edited by SMiller; 09-20-2009 at 12:23 AM.
Old 09-20-2009, 12:25 AM
wilkinda
2010 Section Moderator

Next week i am over in Vero beach for about 3 days. After that i am free for a few days. Give me enough notice via PM and you can come over anytime or I can meet ya someplace.