Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Mustang clubs

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2005, 11:52 AM
sowaxeman
Retired Moderator

Default RE: Mustang clubs

ORIGINAL: TorchRedBeauty

ORIGINAL: sowaxeman

I joined a local club in Indy - not an MCA affiliate but I did just go to their show at the Indy Motor Speeday. I also joined the Saleen Club Of American. Mustang/Ford shows are a BLAST! Nothing quite like being in a secluded parking lot surrounded by 300+ Mustangs
Can you give me some more information about the club in Indy? I'm also located in Indy and interested in joining a club.

Sure thing - one is The Mustang Club of Indy. They are more of a purist type club, primarily the classics but some newer stangs as well. And Southside Mustangs of Indianapolis is more of a Fox Body and beyond club, with SOME classics - but they tend to be more into mods. Both clubs are very nice - I chose Southside because thats where I live. Where do you live - you ever go to The Suds in downtown Greenwood?? It is one of the top rated Cruise-in Locations around. You should check it out on Saturday evenings if its not too far.

www.southsidemustangs.com and www.indymustangclub.com

Old 07-15-2005, 11:55 AM
ese

ORIGINAL: Racnnut

ORIGINAL: RICVA05

You can search this site for regional clubs of MCA http://www.mustang.org/regional_clubs.cfm
Thanks for the link. I can't believe Jacksonville, NC has a Mustang Club. We never have anything.

Thanks again.

Kathy
I was in Jacksonville about a month ago. There were so many more mustings out there than I've seen in the midwest. Actually, my trip to visit family there is what got me started considering purchasing one.
Old 07-15-2005, 11:55 AM
sowaxeman
Retired Moderator

ORIGINAL: NCMustangMan

Drive or trailer that beautiful beast down to Charlotte in September sowaxeman and pick up one of the new CRMC trophys. I'll buy you a cold beverage.
Man I would love to, but I don't think another road trip is in the budget this year - plus September is a busy travel month for me at work. But email or PM me some details and I'll consider it - I never like to turn down a trophy or a beverage [8D]
Old 07-15-2005, 01:20 PM
TorchRedBeauty
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: TorchRedBeauty

I joined a local club in Indy - not an MCA affiliate but I did just go to their show at the Indy Motor Speeday. I also joined the Saleen Club Of American. Mustang/Ford shows are a BLAST! Nothing quite like being in a secluded parking lot surrounded by 300+ Mustangs
Can you give me some more information about the club in Indy? I'm also located in Indy and interested in joining a club.

Sure thing - one is The Mustang Club of Indy. They are more of a purist type club, primarily the classics but some newer stangs as well. And Southside Mustangs of Indianapolis is more of a Fox Body and beyond club, with SOME classics - but they tend to be more into mods. Both clubs are very nice - I chose Southside because thats where I live. Where do you live - you ever go to The Suds in downtown Greenwood?? It is one of the top rated Cruise-in Locations around. You should check it out on Saturday evenings if its not too far.

www.southsidemustangs.com and www.indymustangclub.com

I live in Fishers, so the south side is a bit of a hike. I may join MCI since it is closer, but haven't decided yet.

As for The Suds, I've never heard of it. I'll come check it out some time.

Thanks for the info. [sm=smiley20.gif]