Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

93 Tillman All Out Tune

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2010, 01:34 PM
ARacing1

Default 93 Tillman All Out Tune

Just loaded the tune into my 2010 GT and WOW, huge difference in throttle response, it feels like a different car. All it does now is annihilate the tires in 1st & 2nd gear. Now I just need some LCA's to combat all the wheel hop. I would definitely recommend this tune!
Old 01-30-2010, 02:15 PM
huskerfan
1st Gear Member

Awesome! I definitely leaning towards a Tillman tune for my first upgrade when I pick up 2010 in March. How much did that tune run ya? I'm gonna need to get the tuner also.
Old 01-30-2010, 02:28 PM
wilkinda
2010 Section Moderator

Originally Posted by ARacing1
Just loaded the tune into my 2010 GT and WOW, huge difference in throttle response, it feels like a different car. All it does now is annihilate the tires in 1st & 2nd gear. Now I just need some LCA's to combat all the wheel hop. I would definitely recommend this tune!
I looked on their website and it did not show a tuner / tune combo for the 2010 mustang.

What did you pay for the set-up? Does it come with only one tune or 3?
Old 01-30-2010, 02:45 PM
branman1
2nd Gear Member

You have to call them. There website is not that great.
Old 01-30-2010, 05:22 PM
ARacing1

I ordered it right off their website. It comes with the SCT 3000 tuner and a choice of 3 tunes that they load into the tuner for you. I paid about $380 + S&H and had it within a week. After you add it to your cart you have to choose your options and there's a box where you type in the year and make of your car. I didn't even change the air intake, I just left the stock cold air box in. On the forums I got a lot of mixed reactions about the installing a tune on the 10's but it DOES definitely make a big difference and you mostly notice the power above 2000 rpm's....I think i'm going to need new tires soon

Last edited by ARacing1; 01-30-2010 at 05:24 PM.
Old 01-30-2010, 05:52 PM
gipht1
2nd Gear Member

Yeah you need to call as the site has nothing for 2010's for the most part. The all-out-tune did wonders for me V6 so I can imagine it would wake the F out of the V8 as well. The throttle is very touchy. I loaded up the 93performance first n really liked it but once I loaded the All-out I can't go back. after a few days of driving the car seems to take a linking to the tune and runs much better. I got the tuner and C&L intake from them for around 625. Took almost two weeks though partly because I ordered it before new years...
Old 01-30-2010, 08:12 PM
GrayGhost01GT
4th Gear Member

Ive heard alot of good things about tillmans tunes, I am thinking of trying one and comparing it to my brenspeed tunes!
Old 01-30-2010, 08:38 PM
wilkinda
2010 Section Moderator

Well I guess I am sold then....Does Tillman offer free tune mods if you add mods to your car?? Does Brenspeed offer free changes???
Old 01-30-2010, 10:32 PM
NOTSTOCK

Originally Posted by wilkinda
Well I guess I am sold then....Does Tillman offer free tune mods if you add mods to your car?? Does Brenspeed offer free changes???
Sorry to jack the thread, but I just got my brenspeed combo Friday, but since we got a foot of snow I haven't had a chance to run it yet. I will give a report early this week. One thing I do like about brenspeed was the customer service. They were awesome. In reference to your post wil, brenspeed will give free updates to tunes if you buy the parts from them. They sell a lot of parts, from cams and headers to pulleys, all at fair prices. That was one reason I went with them.
Old 01-31-2010, 12:17 AM
wilkinda
2010 Section Moderator

Originally Posted by NOTSTOCK
Sorry to jack the thread, but I just got my brenspeed combo Friday, but since we got a foot of snow I haven't had a chance to run it yet. I will give a report early this week. One thing I do like about brenspeed was the customer service. They were awesome. In reference to your post wil, brenspeed will give free updates to tunes if you buy the parts from them. They sell a lot of parts, from cams and headers to pulleys, all at fair prices. That was one reason I went with them.
Good to know!!

Quick Reply: 93 Tillman All Out Tune