Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

finally got dyno'd and something is up

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2010, 03:41 PM
TorchRed04GT
2nd Gear Member

I didn't get out of 14's because it was 40 degrees and I was on street tires and not slicks. I didn't have the luxury of getting to dump the clutch and go. No to mention it was my first time going with the car and setup. I could care less if you beat me on nitrous, it's gay. I have always wanted a Z and I plan on making that happen whether it works out with this car or not. At the end of the day, your car will still have super riced out flames.
Old 02-10-2010, 03:52 PM
Riptide
6th Gear Member

Hehe this is great. I'd like to see how these conversations go over thanksgiving with the whole family around.

PS: Flames? Are you cereal?
Old 02-10-2010, 04:00 PM
Mach1Marauder
1st Gear Member

This thread is soooooooooooo funny!

Allstar............can you make your sig pic a bit bigger and a bit more fuzzy?
Old 02-10-2010, 05:05 PM
VanWilder
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by TorchRed04GT
I didn't get out of 14's because it was 40 degrees and I was on street tires and not slicks. I didn't have the luxury of getting to dump the clutch and go. No to mention it was my first time going with the car and setup. I could care less if you beat me on nitrous, it's gay. I have always wanted a Z and I plan on making that happen whether it works out with this car or not. At the end of the day, your car will still have super riced out flames.
hahahaha dude grow up....if you would have read my post I stated "mainly because he just doesnt have the racing experience with it...I'm sure over time he will be able to get used to the car and be worlds better" which means it was only because you havent had the time behind the wheel at the track to get used to launching and what not...also like I said the Zo6s are a badass car and if you want one thats awesome!!! I hope you get it and enjoy it...being that I know you and you are my bro-n-law I was just giving you **** because you are going to the darkside...and then you decided to blow up and start talking out of line...thats rediculous...and you make fun of my ghost flames on my car which if I remember correctly you wanted to do the same thing on yours in the black stripes...I like what my car looks like...its unique and I have never ran into someone that didnt like it...as far as my car being riced out...hardly...if you are gonna go that route man its whatever...my car looks worlds better than a ZO6 and so does yours...they are plain, uncomfortable, and very unreliable especially if you plan to mod it...you have no reason what so ever to act like you are right now...its childish...I mean come on man its cars...I like mine and you will like yours...no need to fight about it and act like your dick is bigger lol I mean come on man...you call me or write me on here all the time asking if I think of you as a better friend or whatever compared to my other friends...well I will tell you this...they dont act like you are to me right now...and they are all LSx nutswingers
Old 02-10-2010, 06:10 PM
VanWilder
2nd Gear Member

Old 02-10-2010, 06:37 PM
rydeordie
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Mach1Marauder
This thread is soooooooooooo funny!

Allstar............can you make your sig pic a bit bigger and a bit more fuzzy?
Yeah that SIG is big as a ****!!!
Old 02-10-2010, 08:05 PM
Grabber
5th Gear Member

LOL @ This thread. I gave my .02

Can't fix stupid. Nothing wrong with shooting for something, but, just because one tuner says you can do it, doesn't mean it will happen. If you do manange your 120+ trap, good for you. Props.

N/A without Cams or Heads, 11's is VERY hard, unless you have a healthy amount of weight taken out of the car. Your nitrous is not going to increase your MPH 12-15+ MPH, and drop a full second without a lot more mods done to the car. Slicks, skinnies, suspension ,gearing, and above all, a great tune for the nitrous, and a really cool day.

Good luck.
Old 02-10-2010, 10:00 PM
TorchRed04GT
2nd Gear Member

Whatever Grabber he's going into the low 11's remember. Haha
Old 02-10-2010, 10:02 PM
TorchRed04GT
2nd Gear Member

I think this thread has gone off track enough, I will stop my part in derailing it.
Old 02-11-2010, 12:27 PM
VanWilder
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Grabber
LOL @ This thread. I gave my .02

Can't fix stupid. Nothing wrong with shooting for something, but, just because one tuner says you can do it, doesn't mean it will happen. If you do manange your 120+ trap, good for you. Props.

N/A without Cams or Heads, 11's is VERY hard, unless you have a healthy amount of weight taken out of the car. Your nitrous is not going to increase your MPH 12-15+ MPH, and drop a full second without a lot more mods done to the car. Slicks, skinnies, suspension ,gearing, and above all, a great tune for the nitrous, and a really cool day.

Good luck.
exactly...there is nothing wrong with shooting for something...also like I have said numerous times high 11s with a good clutch, better conditions at the track, and a perfected tune is definately something that is possible...because of the drag I was getting that night and my clutch slipping in my peak powerband my trap was extremely low which in turn made my pass a little slower than it could have been...I will be in the 112-115 range on motor mark my words...and I do have cams, slicks, 4.10s, and will have a great tune...and I definately wont waste my time running the car if its 80+ degrees

Originally Posted by TorchRed04GT
Whatever Grabber he's going into the low 11's remember. Haha
and I'm pretty sure I said I will be in the mid 11s "maybe" low 11s if I'm lucky...wasnt saying it was going to happen...btw whats the point of argueing with me over this matter...just because you wanna get out of your car doesnt mean you need to start bashing mine...also when are you gonna call me today to talk about this matter...I was told I will be hearing from you today...dude I dont wanna fight over something as stupid as this with you...its pointless...your ZO6 is gonna be fast if you get it...well so will mine so that should be the end of it...when you get it we will race and this discussion will be over whether you win or I do

Last edited by VanWilder; 02-11-2010 at 12:32 PM.