Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FINALLY!!! New pics of my BLOWN MUSTANG!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2010, 01:05 PM
CobraCurt
2nd Gear Member

beautiful car
Old 03-15-2010, 02:50 PM
06elnr
5th Gear Member

Sexy ride!
Old 03-15-2010, 04:22 PM
Burrosito
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by 05stangguy
I'm off of semoran bro on the east side, up in winter park . University and semoran area.
Very cool man. I'm the opposite direction, Semoran and Curry Ford (Dixie Belle, actually).
Old 03-15-2010, 04:36 PM
VanWilder
2nd Gear Member

LOL bro there is no nitrous on the car, or methanol, nor has there ever been. That switch panel comes stock with those options I forget who makes it, but if you go to their website it shows there different switchpanel options and this just happens to be one of them,...Go check out my other post it explains it. The line lock however is functional. as is the "cooling" switch. The cooling switch just activates an electric fan that can be ran while the engine is off.
Actually "Speed of Sound" makes the cupholder switch panel and you can either get it engraved or not engraved...but if you get it engraved you get to pick what is engraved in it...so I would assume the previous either did have nitrous on the car or was planning on it because he obviously ordeded the switch panel for it...the switch panel doesnt just come with n2o Arm and n2o Purge on it...just an fyi...but congradulations on the new car!! It is truely badass!!
Old 03-15-2010, 04:50 PM
05stangguy
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by VanWilder
Actually "Speed of Sound" makes the cupholder switch panel and you can either get it engraved or not engraved...but if you get it engraved you get to pick what is engraved in it...so I would assume the previous either did have nitrous on the car or was planning on it because he obviously ordeded the switch panel for it...the switch panel doesnt just come with n2o Arm and n2o Purge on it...just an fyi...but congradulations on the new car!! It is truely badass!!

Ahhh I gotcha VanWilder, my mistake! Just for kicks and giggles, what would I see on the car if it had nitrous? I am almost positive I know the "big" signs of a car had that had nitrous on it, but I would just like someone elses opinion...
Old 03-15-2010, 04:57 PM
bm2088hp
2nd Gear Member

Congrats! VERY nice ride! Love the interior!
Old 03-15-2010, 05:08 PM
VanWilder
2nd Gear Member

Ahhh I gotcha VanWilder, my mistake! Just for kicks and giggles, what would I see on the car if it had nitrous? I am almost positive I know the "big" signs of a car had that had nitrous on it, but I would just like someone elses opinion...
If he removed it all before the blower I would think it would be hard to tell...it would all depend on what kinda kit he had on the car...one quick easy thing to look at is if in the trunk there are bolt holes from where the bottle was mounted...thats the first thing I would look for...also what type of gauge is that mounted on the switch panel?!

Last edited by VanWilder; 03-15-2010 at 05:12 PM.
Old 03-15-2010, 07:17 PM
solidsnakegt89
1st Gear Member

Way to get blown man after I threw on my whipple it was like night and day. Hey us Orlando people need to get together. Iam down here on curryford and 417. Havent really seen many modded up mustang guys down here.
Old 03-15-2010, 07:52 PM
GerRod
2nd Gear Member

Nice ride you got there. Unless you know the history of it, you probably shouldn't go WOT for any extended period of time. That KB 2.6L ain't no joke and it pumps a ton of air. I'd get it dyno tuned or checked to make sure the A/F and timing are okay.
Old 03-15-2010, 08:01 PM
05stangguy
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by GerRod
Nice ride you got there. Unless you know the history of it, you probably shouldn't go WOT for any extended period of time. That KB 2.6L ain't no joke and it pumps a ton of air. I'd get it dyno tuned or checked to make sure the A/F and timing are okay.
Thanks GerRod, I definetely plan to do this ASAP. As I mentioned, justin at VMP tuning is located about 20 minutes from my house, and I will be setting up an appointment asap.

Quick Reply: FINALLY!!! New pics of my BLOWN MUSTANG!!!