GT/CS Book - MustangForums.com

Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.

GT/CS Book

Old 03-29-2010, 05:04 PM
highline
4th Gear Member

Default GT/CS Book

On another forum (not sure of the name, one day at work I got bored and searched 09 GTCS and found this) I saw that a guy named Paul (his handle is something like GT/CS Registrar) has written two previous books on the GT/CS and has a third coming out with info, ect, of the 07-09 GT/CSs...Does anyone know of this? I searched long and hard and one day found an email address for him, but it shot my email back every time...I'd really like to get my hands on this book...anyone?
Old 03-30-2010, 05:49 PM
highline
4th Gear Member

no one has heard of this?
Old 03-30-2010, 05:56 PM
DRock
3rd Gear Member

id like one if you figure it out

Email this guy and see.
http://gtcsregistry.com/
Old 03-31-2010, 03:30 AM
els35
1st Gear Member

same here
Old 03-31-2010, 06:27 PM
blicona

http://californiaspecial.com/resources.htm#c

Here is the link I believe you are talking about. Hope this is it.
Old 04-02-2010, 09:09 AM
highline
4th Gear Member

That's the guy, and his other two books, from what I hear, are all sold out, but if you can find one on ebay it's in the hundreds$$...He is actually about to finish his third book, costs $100, is hard cover and someting like 125 pages...All about the GT/CS ad HC, including the 07-09 GT/CS "comeback", which is obviously my reason for hunting it down...
Old 06-03-2011, 11:25 AM
mert

The book is available from the author and Tony Branda (and one other reseller I forget).

I would suggest buying from Branda or the other shop, as the author is too busy to mail books promptly, but is happy to cash checks and hold your money.

6 weeks after cashing mine he finally replied to emials and sent the books, and had the gall to complain about the cost and the fact I actually expected him to ship what I had paid for without having to repeatedly ask. And the cost was more than Branda would have charged me....

When I first contacted him all I asked was to ship the goods I paid for over a month prior or refund my money. He got all pissy about that... A real ********...
Old 06-03-2011, 12:34 PM
highline
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by mert View Post
The book is available from the author and Tony Branda (and one other reseller I forget).

I would suggest buying from Branda or the other shop, as the author is too busy to mail books promptly, but is happy to cash checks and hold your money.

6 weeks after cashing mine he finally replied to emials and sent the books, and had the gall to complain about the cost and the fact I actually expected him to ship what I had paid for without having to repeatedly ask. And the cost was more than Branda would have charged me....

When I first contacted him all I asked was to ship the goods I paid for over a month prior or refund my money. He got all pissy about that... A real ********...
I had a totally different dealing with Paul Newitt...He (I believe) is the author...He cashed my check well before the new year (2011) and I got my book yesterday...I occassionally emailed paul, and his response is the book is taking longer that expected, but EVERY time we spoke (email) he asked if I wanted a refund, and I declined...I've yet to read the book, but it looks awesome...I cannot comment on either of the other two gents mentioned here...