Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

door scratched at costco

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2010, 01:48 PM
pinche_maniaco
1st Gear Member

@mellowyellow i moved recently but i travel to van nuys and los angeles, and paramount a lot.
@wilkinda that's an awesome story, ill post a picture of it tonight when i get home.
Old 04-22-2010, 01:50 PM
SirKnightTG
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by wilkinda
I was actually sitting in my 1998 Mustang GT Conv. when a rather large woman pulled up next to me and opened the door on her Caddy and hit my car putting a nice ding in it. I calmly got out and asked her for her insurance info so I could get my car repaired for the damage she just inflicted. Her response was to tell me to kiss her ***, it was just a Mustang and that things like these happen... she then walked off. Considering I tried to be nice about this, I then decided to take my steel toe'd work-boot and return the favor to her door. I then left a note saying it's just a Caddy, things like this happen, deal with it and oh yea..KISS MY AZZ.
Originally Posted by TWOKOOL
Happened to me about 10 years ago. I parked my 69' Camaro (I was on the dark side then) way at the end of the parking lot at Stone Mountain park, came back about 4 hours later and there was a 79' Gold Trans Am parked right next to me. I looked at my door, and sure enough, there was a nice little dent with a Gold spot right in the center. After careful inspection I determined it was him that did it, and I proceded to empty my bottle of Coppertone dark tanning oil with SPF15 into the driver and passenger side of his nicley restored T/A (velour interior).
lesson 1. Don't hit my damn car.
lesson 2. Don't hit my damn car, and leave your T-tops out.....Bast@#d

LOOOL! That's some good stuff.
Old 04-22-2010, 02:24 PM
svastano
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Blue GT Mustang
My Mustang is never driven or parked where it could suffer damage at the hands of a careless idiot. While I realize accidents can happen I make sure my GT never gets parked at the mall, grocery store, favorite pub, theater, etc. I use my '96 T-Bird for my daily driver and although I am careful with it as well, if something happens I will not be as upset as I would be with my Mustang. Its the ones that throw their door open as hard and as fast as they can that really get me and its usually the ones driving an old beater.
Can you say garage queen...... LOL Just pulling your chain. I am very careful where I park and where I take mine too. No malls for sure!
Old 04-22-2010, 10:40 PM
alkemist
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by iROK24/7
WOW wilkinda... you are the MAN... what a great story!
+1

Damn right that was a good story. I hope it was a big one you left too with that steel toe.
Old 04-22-2010, 10:44 PM
alkemist
5th Gear Member

I've found parking to be a fruitless battle. Same with everyone else, no matter how far you park or where you park, there is always going to be a douche that wants to park next to you, and probably leave a dent, scratch, hole in your car. Pisses me off to no end.

Even my dad drove his lawn mower into my passenger door, and he was sober.. He still owes me to get it fixed, not to mention the recycle bin that fell over onto my car. Me 0 - Dad 2
Old 04-23-2010, 12:06 AM
AllGT
1st Gear Member

Default Scratch

I disrespect people that think of automobiles as just a way to get around. What happened to enjoying what you drive and respecting what other people enjoy driving around? Ive got a good paint guy in North Hollywood, reasonable rates. PM me for info if you want
Old 04-23-2010, 12:34 AM
MythEyeLess
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by wilkinda
I was actually sitting in my 1998 Mustang GT Conv. when a rather large woman pulled up next to me and opened the door on her Caddy and hit my car putting a nice ding in it. I calmly got out and asked her for her insurance info so I could get my car repaired for the damage she just inflicted. Her response was to tell me to kiss her ***, it was just a Mustang and that things like these happen... she then walked off. Considering I tried to be nice about this, I then decided to take my steel toe'd work-boot and return the favor to her door. I then left a note saying it's just a Caddy, things like this happen, deal with it and oh yea..KISS MY AZZ.
haha awesome story.
Old 04-23-2010, 04:18 PM
157dB
Cut & Paste Expert

I always hire a mexican to watch my stang while parked out in the real world.
Its worth every penny...
Old 04-23-2010, 08:08 PM
conejo172
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by 157db
I always hire a mexican to watch my stang while parked out in the real world.
Its worth every penny...
Not cool! I'm 1/2 MEXICAN its ignorant racists like you that enrage me! You think your getting laughs when you post this? ignorance why not say N****r! Check yourself puto!
Old 04-23-2010, 09:37 PM
pascal
S197 Section Modder-ator

Originally Posted by conejo172
Not cool! I'm 1/2 MEXICAN its ignorant racists like you that enrage me! You think your getting laughs when you post this? ignorance why not say N****r! Check yourself puto!
Ahhh, don't get all bent out of shape.
I'm French, it's even worse!

Quick Reply: door scratched at costco