Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Advice plz....ticket

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2010, 10:19 PM
bojanglesowner07252
2nd Gear Member

well thanks for the advice...and to the ones who says to grow ***** and just pay it...how old are u??? paying a ticket aint a problem its the fact that my insurance will go up if i dont get a lawyer and it sucks that i was just cruzin. if i was being obnoxious thats one thing but there was a toyota slowly passing me and i get pulled probably cause the dick head trooper was jealous that my stang was way cooler than that lame a$$ charger they gave him. How do u have fun with a fast car when the speed limit is 35 where u live? Im a full time student and only a part time job so driving 3 hours away is kinda a problem to hit up the drag strip. its gay they sell u fast cars but u cant drive it fast.
Old 05-11-2010, 10:32 PM
howarmat
s197 Junkie

lets see im 28, so i have already been thru your age of inexperience. You got caught speeding and judging by the post you just made where you called an officer a dick head for doing his job you probably mouthed off a little to him.

the speed limit is 35 for a reason, its no place to have fun period. you want to have fun then find a track, 3 hours a way is better than you speeding and wrecking with another car and killing someone dont you think, wait you are 20 nevermind you are in that invisible stage still.

and yes its 'gay' they sell fast cars and yet have speed limits. dumb concept i completely agree. i am sure the viper, corvette, Porsche and other cars that will blow you *** away feel the same way.

anyway, go ahead and pay the $400 for lawyer and $100 for the ticket when i bet its under 150 and an afternoon taking a drivers ed class to keep the ticket off your record.
Old 05-11-2010, 10:47 PM
Flying5.0
1st Gear Member

Sorry I can't resist.... NWS!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtFjK...eature=related
Old 05-11-2010, 10:50 PM
Unleashedbeast
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by joutcelt
I got a ticket last year for a 77 in a 50. I got a lawyer who wanted 400 up front and he then took care of it.
You could accomplished the same results without the lawyer. A trip to the DA's office asking for the ticket to be rewritten to a non moving violation with intent to pay the full price of the speeding ticket is always a go for local officials. You wasted hundreds of dollars for ignorance of the "we only want your money, we don't care about the rest" game. Trust me, that lawyer was giggling all the way to the fax machine to easily steal your money. Remember this in the future, and know that my ex wife works for the DA in my county. This happens everyday.

I haven't had a moving violation ticket in this county for years (I'm 34), and trust me....I do get caught speeding every now and then.

Last edited by Unleashedbeast; 05-11-2010 at 10:54 PM.
Old 05-11-2010, 10:52 PM
Unleashedbeast
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Flying5.0
OMFG!!!! ROFL!!!

I was just thinking about that scene when I saw your video. HAHAHAH!!!
Old 05-11-2010, 11:11 PM
bojanglesowner07252
2nd Gear Member

first of all the road i was on was 55, my city where i live is 35...and i wasnt mouthing off or driving crazy. I was going with the flow of traffic if not slower. There was like 8 cars all around me and a black toyota was slowly catching me which means he was going faster. I only call him a dick cause i get a ticket even though everyone else was obviously speeding and he came up to me and said what was the hurry and i replied saying "no hurry, just going with the flow" that is all i said and than thank u when he gave me the ticket. Not sure how thats mouthing off and not sure how i was driving crazy. In my opinion its safer to drive with the flow of traffic than be the jerk going 15 under everyone else (even though thats the speed limit) that seems more dangerous.
Old 05-11-2010, 11:20 PM
bojanglesowner07252
2nd Gear Member

Maybe i will just be a nice guy and switch to a hybrid to help assure more gas in the future for mustang owners.
Old 05-11-2010, 11:22 PM
bojanglesowner07252
2nd Gear Member

oh ya and just to add...the trooper was on the opposite side of the highway and did some crazy u turn through the grassy median and had to have done like 90ish to catch up to me. So how is this justice when all that crap he pulled was way dangerous and breaking 2 laws just to inform me that i was wrong?
Old 05-11-2010, 11:53 PM
Stoenr
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by bojanglesowner07252
first of all the road i was on was 55, my city where i live is 35...and i wasnt mouthing off or driving crazy. I was going with the flow of traffic if not slower. There was like 8 cars all around me and a black toyota was slowly catching me which means he was going faster. I only call him a dick cause i get a ticket even though everyone else was obviously speeding and he came up to me and said what was the hurry and i replied saying "no hurry, just going with the flow" that is all i said and than thank u when he gave me the ticket. Not sure how thats mouthing off and not sure how i was driving crazy. In my opinion its safer to drive with the flow of traffic than be the jerk going 15 under everyone else (even though thats the speed limit) that seems more dangerous.

Sucks, I feel I was picked out because of the car as well, oh well

Maybe i will just be a nice guy and switch to a hybrid to help assure more gas in the future for mustang owners.
Thanks! lol

oh ya and just to add...the trooper was on the opposite side of the highway and did some crazy u turn through the grassy median and had to have done like 90ish to catch up to me. So how is this justice when all that crap he pulled was way dangerous and breaking 2 laws just to inform me that i was wrong?
Don't like that either, but, whaddya gonna do ya know.

Upping your post count? hinteditbuttonhint
Old 05-12-2010, 12:26 AM
SaddleUp
5th Gear Member

Remember...you get much further with honey than you do with vinegar.....

Be nice when speaking to an officer. And respectful. Admit your wrong(s). If you still receive a ticket, just pay it and move on with life. I'd be tickled pink if that was the biggest thing I had to give concern....

Quick Reply: Advice plz....ticket