Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I hate people

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2010, 11:47 AM
stealth_GT
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Shredfan
Came out of work today to find out that somebody's (apparent) trailer hit the front bumper, pulled the front splitter off, somehow pulled off the front sections of the wheel well and the plastic underneath the engine, and cracked the lower facia...of the GT500 conversion I did a month ago.

No note...nothing. Thanks a lot, I appreciate it.
damn.. not just the splitter but all that other stuff?? that sucks!

Not much you can do but pump your fists in the air out of anger.

I know I'd be pissed...
Old 07-30-2010, 11:55 AM
Reapman

Ya people do suck... I had to move my car to a different stall in my apartment complex, can't PROVE it but found three dents on the side of my Mustang, pretty sure it was the guy with the rusted out white BMW parked beside me. Had my parents Altima parked there for a week, and it also magically got a nice scratch with left over WHITE paint left on it. Same place where I kept getting dinged. Too suspicious.

Not nearly as bad as what happened to you, but still damn annoying..
Old 07-30-2010, 12:28 PM
stealth_GT
6th Gear Member

I park all the way at the end of the parking lot, and some ***** parked 3 inches away and banged her door on my passenger side. WTF?! it's like 50 ft. from the entrance of the university, I park there because NO ONE else parks there.. yet someone seems to always try to park next to me.. the heck?
Old 07-30-2010, 12:32 PM
SaddleUp
5th Gear Member

That's just so rude. I am sorry to hear it.
Old 07-30-2010, 12:35 PM
2007bluestang
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by stealth_GT
I park all the way at the end of the parking lot, and some ***** parked 3 inches away and banged her door on my passenger side. WTF?! it's like 50 ft. from the entrance of the university, I park there because NO ONE else parks there.. yet someone seems to always try to park next to me.. the heck?
i parked literally 200 feet from the walmart door and i come back with a door ding...wth?
Old 07-30-2010, 12:37 PM
SaddleUp
5th Gear Member

Exactly why the mustangs never go to walmart....I save that for the toyota. Lol
Old 07-30-2010, 12:39 PM
2007bluestang
4th Gear Member

thats all i got though. my dad had his truck and im not aloud to drive my moms car which i dont get cu its safer than my mustang but its w.e
Old 07-30-2010, 12:39 PM
MustangFirstCar
5th Gear Member

You know what happens to me? I always park 5-6 spaces back, and every time, people park next to me. No cars for 5 spaces and someone parks next to me. My dad has a blue GT/CS conv and parks it back, but he parks it across 2 or 3 spaces so people won't park next to him. He got keyed the other day for it.
Old 07-30-2010, 12:46 PM
2007bluestang
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by MustangFirstCar
You know what happens to me? I always park 5-6 spaces back, and every time, people park next to me. No cars for 5 spaces and someone parks next to me. My dad has a blue GT/CS conv and parks it back, but he parks it across 2 or 3 spaces so people won't park next to him. He got keyed the other day for it.
i think thats all gay. at work i literally park two spaces from the back. the manager said "why you park so far back? i always gotta wait on you when we close" and my reply was "theres only one ding on my door and the scratches it has were there when i bought it but im bout to get it fixed, very minor scratches cant really see, and your cars all dinged and scratched up. thats why...i won. and people who key cars are gay and should die. if my car ever gets keyed and i knew who did it id beat the mess outta there car with their head
Old 07-30-2010, 12:56 PM
MustangFirstCar
5th Gear Member

Someone at my school had a 350z that got keyed really bad last year. He doesn't let things go really well, and has been searching for a way to get the guy who did it back. Well, last month, the guy who did it got a brand new Camaro. He scratched curse words into it, the wheels, and the windows.

Quick Reply: I hate people