Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I hate people

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2010, 11:52 PM
Shredfan
1st Gear Member

Angry I hate people

Came out of work today to find out that somebody's (apparent) trailer hit the front bumper, pulled the front splitter off, somehow pulled off the front sections of the wheel well and the plastic underneath the engine, and cracked the lower facia...of the GT500 conversion I did a month ago.

No note...nothing. Thanks a lot, I appreciate it.
Old 07-30-2010, 12:27 AM
datsyuk
1st Gear Member

I feel your pain man. I threw all my money into my brand new Mustang (I'm 18) for someone to hit it and run off 2 weeks into having the car, hood was messed up, front bumper and grille. I've learned pretty early that people suck.
Old 07-30-2010, 12:44 AM
conejo172
4th Gear Member

These are the same reasons I park as far away from others as possible!
Old 07-30-2010, 12:58 AM
08blackoutstang
4th Gear Member

as hard as it is can we see some pictures of the damages
Old 07-30-2010, 01:07 AM
MELLOWYELLOW06
6th Gear Member

I feel you. Mellow was hit in the parking lot by my office few months bac. Scraped off paint and rippled the bumper. ThE Carbon Chin is peeled back as well. Sucks, but what are you gonna do?
Old 07-30-2010, 01:20 AM
MythEyeLess
3rd Gear Member

I feels your pain guys. Woke up today to find my drivers side window broken. I say payback of I find out who it was.
Old 07-30-2010, 01:49 AM
2005mystang
1st Gear Member

Dude, that sucks. Sorry to hear about your bad luck. Hope insurance is decent to you.
Old 07-30-2010, 02:02 AM
solidsnakegt89
1st Gear Member

yea thats a bummer. If i ever caught someone doing something to my car they would be having a bad day. When i go out i try to park as far away from a**holes as well. Or if not try to park next to other nice cars.
Old 07-30-2010, 02:12 AM
Soldier GT
6th Gear Member

I feel your pain brother. Someone tried to steal my car out of the local Wal Mart parking lot. A guy sitting in his car saw everything and was the one that informed me of what happened. He said that if I had been there 5 mins eailier I would have caught them. Oh man if I could have been so lucky....
Old 07-30-2010, 02:29 AM
maxshuty
4th Gear Member

Ah sorry to hear that - that's a bummer

The other day I was washing my car and noticed someone must've door dinged my passenger door, theres a little dent in there just as if someone hit it with another door dang it. But nothing I can do, and a door ding is really no big deal, but a dang GT500 Fascia is a huge deal. The person really should have left a note or something...

The closest I ever got to chewing a stranger out was this lady, her small son (probably 6 years old) and her daughter (probably around 4). I'm walking behind them out of a grocery store, the kid is pushing the cart around all over the parking lot like a clown, and it just so happens that she is parked right next to me. The kid pushed the cart and literally got a hair away from running a full cart of groceries right into my car. (Mind you, I'm parked in the way back of the parking lot too.) Then the little girl happened to find a stick or something and starts swinging it right next to my car nearly hitting it a few times, all while the mom just puts the groceries away and didn't say anything to the kids. I probably should have just yelled at that point but in my head I kinda figured if the lady is going to be so oblivious to her childrens actions I'm going to let them ding my car up and then get myself a nice new paint job out of it. Some people just have no respect for other people's property.

Quick Reply: I hate people