Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

windsheild banner... someone help?

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2010, 12:46 AM
bakerjd
5th Gear Member

yes, i was serious...a stock mustang GT and a Corvette are two COMPLETELY different things...turbo a v6 and turbo a gt then tell me what would happen...exactly
Old 08-30-2010, 12:49 AM
08blackoutstang
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by bakerjd
yes, i was serious...a stock mustang GT and a Corvette are two COMPLETELY different things...turbo a v6 and turbo a gt then tell me what would happen...exactly
cool down turbo haha did you like the play on words. I agree w/ you i cant put corvett eater on my car, my neighbor has a supercharged corvett and he would r*pe me. I think the guy just thought you where putting down sixxxxers which is not at all you where just saying it wasnt a good idea, totally get it
Old 08-30-2010, 12:50 AM
tdurham19
1st Gear Member

Ohh ok I wasnt sure, in your avatar pic( I think it is called) you cant see them. I was goining to get them but stop the stripes at the fender line. Yours do look really good tho
Old 08-30-2010, 12:53 AM
08blackoutstang
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by tdurham19
Ohh ok I wasnt sure, in your avatar pic( I think it is called) you cant see them. I was goining to get them but stop the stripes at the fender line. Yours do look really good tho
o ya it is my sig pic, if you are going to do it you should go all the way... thats how i live my life haha, but ya if you cut them at fender flare line it might look incomplete...
Old 08-30-2010, 12:54 AM
bakerjd
5th Gear Member

no, i love mustangs!...didn't mean it the way it read, lol...but yea, i'm just not a fan of people putting blasts that make them look dumb later on on the vehicles...blackout's one of the coolest guys on this forum (to me at least) so i wouldn't want to see him do something like that, lol...no problem with 6's at all
Old 08-30-2010, 01:02 AM
tdurham19
1st Gear Member

Baker I was just joking. When I saw his post, I just thought of my best friends dads corvette which says "stang eater" so I thought it would be funny. But yea I hav a v6 and ppl just put them down all the time. But its still a Mustang no matter how many cyclinders. And in response to blackout, that is why I was debating on gettig them. Im not sure if I shouldstop at the fender or hood. Or maybe hav a solid stripe go frome the fender to the racing stripes on hood and connect them? To many ideas to decide
Old 08-30-2010, 01:02 AM
08blackoutstang
4th Gear Member

no, i love mustangs!...didn't mean it the way it read, lol...but yea, i'm just not a fan of people putting blasts that make them look dumb later on on the vehicles...blackout's one of the coolest guys on this forum (to me at least) so i wouldn't want to see him do something like that, lol...no problem with 6's at all
you just earned yourself another line in my sig hahaha i actually lol'd, you are just racking them up man.

ya i have seen people do some really stupid **** that makes there what was a nice car look like cheap crap. I dont want to go down that path at all, not even a little
Old 08-30-2010, 01:07 AM
bakerjd
5th Gear Member

hahaha, i own your sigs!
Old 08-30-2010, 01:08 AM
08blackoutstang
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by tdurham19
Baker I was just joking. When I saw his post, I just thought of my best friends dads corvette which says "stang eater" so I thought it would be funny. But yea I hav a v6 and ppl just put them down all the time. But its still a Mustang no matter how many cyclinders. And in response to blackout, that is why I was debating on gettig them. Im not sure if I shouldstop at the fender or hood. Or maybe hav a solid stripe go frome the fender to the racing stripes on hood and connect them? To many ideas to decide
on this forum you will find that more then not people on here respect mustangs of all breeds, 4 6 or 8, there are still some trolls that like to stir it up from time to time on the cyl. debate but many ppl even with GT's will stick up for you and tell that troll to get the f*ck out haha

the boss stripes look a lot like what you are talking about, is this what you are thinking....

Old 08-30-2010, 01:10 AM
08blackoutstang
4th Gear Member

hahaha, i own your sigs!
ya man if you say anything else brilliant i think i might exceed my sig limit!!! so try to dumb it up a bit

Quick Reply: windsheild banner... someone help?