Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Brenspeed's Stage 2 Power Pack - 72+ HP Gains

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2010, 12:56 PM
BRENSPEED
Former Sponsor

Default Brenspeed's Stage 2 Power Pack - 72+ HP Gains

After tons of dyno and track testing, our turn key Brenspeed Stage 2 Power Package is ready for the public. Items included in this awesome kit include;

Steeda's 95MM intake is the highest quality intake made to date. We will program your X3 programmer for your vehicle and provide you with the most power and torque possible. Our Brenspeed tuned X3 programmers are shipped with 3 custom Brenspeed tunes. We start with a custom tune that has the fastest throttle response the 5.0 engine can provide, maximum Horsepower and Torque throughout the entire RPM range, many changes to the Ford torque management and Adaptive Learning tables, Increased REV and Speed limits to take advantage of your new found power, and for those of you who have automatic transmission be ready for tire chirping shifts at wide open throttle yet crisp clean shifts for mild driving conditions. We then take your custom tune that we create and modify for 3 octanes of fuel so youc an run regular unleaded fuel or premium fuel.

Kooks stainless steel headers with a catted H or X-pipe. The headers are 1 3/4" and made of high quality 304 stainless steel. The mid pipe is 3" and made of stainless steel as well. All header hardware and gaskets are included.

Steeda / Borla stainless steel mufflers that feature a lifetime warranty! These mufflers have a great sound and improve the look of the rear of the car tremendously over the factory exhaust. They also feature a 4” rolled tip.

Optimum power and fuel mileage is found using premium fuel. These items have FREE UPS SHIPPING TO THE 48 STATES!

Our our test cars, we have seen gains in the upper 70 HP from stock show room condition vs. our Stage 2 Power Pack.

Check it out on our website...
http://www.brenspeed.com/coyotestage2a.html

Stage 2 Dyno Graph
http://www.brenspeed.com/2011kooks.html
click on thumbnail below picture of headers.
Old 08-30-2010, 04:10 PM
Blacksmoke
The Paranoid One

Is the steeda intake a CAI or a manifold?

NM lol.

Last edited by Blacksmoke; 08-30-2010 at 04:46 PM.
Old 08-30-2010, 04:27 PM
football76

Look at that torque curve... Mmmmmm.

I'm going to keep this bookmarked for when my GT finally arrives. How difficult is the header install? (coming from an average competency mechanic - oil changes, brakes, etc)
Old 08-30-2010, 04:39 PM
VistaGT
4th Gear Member

What 1/4 times are you guys getting? Stock vs. Stage 1 and Stage 2???

Thanks!
Old 08-30-2010, 05:47 PM
joutcelt
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by football76

I'm going to keep this bookmarked for when my GT finally arrives. How difficult is the header install? (coming from an average competency mechanic - oil changes, brakes, etc)
if there anything like the 05-09 u will have to raise the motor i believe or atleast its suggested and from my understanding can be a pai to install
Old 08-30-2010, 05:58 PM
BRENSPEED
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Blacksmoke
Is the steeda intake a CAI or a manifold?

NM lol.
It's the Steeda CAI

Originally Posted by football76

The header's for the 5.0's are harder to install when compaired to an 05-10 S197 but not any harder than on a New Edge SN95. There is not as much clearance.

Originally Posted by VistaGT
What 1/4 times are you guys getting? Stock vs. Stage 1 and Stage 2???

Thanks!
Off the top of my head, I am not exactly positive on our stock numbers. Our Stage 1 ran a 12.18, 12.17, and 12.16 at 111 MPH. Our Stage 2 ran a 12.01 at 118 MPH. With a taller gear I am positive it will be a mid 11 second car. We still have the factory 3.55's in. Even with the 3.55's its blowing through ET streets. At 118 MPH is should be a mid 11 second car if we could get traction.
Old 08-30-2010, 05:58 PM
football76

Originally Posted by joutcelt
if there anything like the 05-09 u will have to raise the motor i believe or atleast its suggested and from my understanding can be a pai to install
Hmmm, sounds like a bit too involved for my garage. Looks like this would have to be done at a shop - Ford dealership maybe?
Old 08-30-2010, 06:01 PM
Blacksmoke
The Paranoid One

Dealership sure! But be prepared to pay alot more at a dealership for install.
Old 08-30-2010, 06:03 PM
Blacksmoke
The Paranoid One

Originally Posted by BRENSPEED

There is not as much clearance.

When I first read this I read it as "There is no such thing as clearance."

I was like "WOAH"... lol!
Dag gum pain meds lol.
Old 08-30-2010, 06:27 PM
VistaGT
4th Gear Member

Damn, awesome times for sure! It's amazing the car traps so high!

Quick Reply: Brenspeed's Stage 2 Power Pack - 72+ HP Gains