Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

regarding X partner plan with 750 rebate

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2010, 01:20 AM
Chrome

Default regarding X partner plan with 750 rebate

I recently received a 2011 mustang pamphlet in which came with a 750 rebate towards almost any vehicle purchase...when went to use the dealer stated it could not be combined with xplan due to a disclaimer at the bottom...the disclaimer did not mention xplan on it though and the dealer was adiment it could not be used on top of it...yet I've heard several of you state it is possible...could someone help me out with if this is available really or not? Thanks guys...currently vacationing in hawaii and will be returning Tuesday to pick up my 2011 black cali special and want to get the best deal!
Old 09-26-2010, 01:45 AM
m0nkeydump
2nd Gear Member

You can use the brochure with the X-Plan, but not the A- or Z-plan.

Edit: You're right, also not for the D- and Y-plan.

Last edited by m0nkeydump; 09-26-2010 at 02:29 AM.
Old 09-26-2010, 02:08 AM
Chrome

Sweet! So when my dealer says I can't (I remember the brochure says u can't use it with A,Y, or Z Plan) and I don't know anything about these other plans just that it didn't say X...what should I say?

Thanks for ur help!
Old 09-26-2010, 02:25 AM
m0nkeydump
2nd Gear Member

Your welcome. I'm just glad I can help. I'm not as knowledge as most of the folks here, so I try to contribute a little.

19. Am I eligible for other incentives?

Yes, for most. Partner Recognition participants are eligible for most public incentives. There are some offers that are not compatible with this offer. Your dealer can best determine which incentives you are eligible for.
Taken straight from www.fordpartner.com -> Plan Rules -> (8) FAQs -> (19) Am I eligible for other incentives?

The $750 brochure is considered a public offering. I won't jump to the conclusion that your salesperson is trying to bone you.. yet. In this case, the last sentence in quoted above isn't true, since they apparently are clueless.

This is what I think you should do. After you log in (which I'm assuming you know how to, as you already have your X-Plan PIN), go to Plan Rules. There is a "Print this document" with a printer as an icon. Print out the whole document using that function. Then, when you go to the dealership, you should ask to speak to a superior first. If that person is just as oblivious, bust out the printed document.

If they still deny it, then it'll probably get more complicated. Since that dealership did decide to participate in Ford's program, they have to abide by Ford's rules. You will have to contact Ford to get it sorted out. Hopefully, it won't need to go that far.

Last edited by m0nkeydump; 09-26-2010 at 02:30 AM.
Old 09-26-2010, 03:00 AM
Chrome

M0nkey..props..I appriciate the info bro...mad respect..I will do just that!
Old 09-26-2010, 08:29 AM
dmhines
5th Gear Member

Lots of folks including myself used coupon with x-plan. Dealer is wrong.
Old 09-26-2010, 01:01 PM
Chrome

I appriciate the feedback...dealer stated when he entered it the promo code (not sure what he's entering it into) that it rejected it due to using xplan...and was possitioning it as the broch rebate was not a good offer because then I would not be able to use xplan...now I know to really push and argue this...thanks guys!

What are the a y and z plans though that is says it cannot be used with in the small words on the bottom?
Old 09-26-2010, 02:03 PM
Corporate D
1st Gear Member

I just took delivery of my awesome new 5.0 on Saturday. I got the X Plan price, and was able to use the $750 coupon along with the $1000 rebate. Your dealer is lying.
Old 09-26-2010, 02:19 PM
JDWalton
5th Gear Member

no matter what is said or what the computer says, you have a hard cupon in your hand that does not have a disclaimer vs. X plan pricing. Truth in advertising laws prevent them from saying you can not use it.

in general you can use any cupon, incentive, and customer loyalty currently being offered at the same time you use X plan price, unless it specificaly is written somewhere that the consumer can find that says does not apply to X plan price.
Old 01-13-2011, 01:46 AM
goarmyny

Default 750 rebate

Hello everyone, new to the site trading my older model for the 11 mustang. I am trying to enter the site everyone is talking about for this rebate, but i dont know what the partner code is. can someone please help me out, I would appreciate it. thank you

Quick Reply: regarding X partner plan with 750 rebate