Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tungsten w/ Medium Parchment

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2005, 12:51 PM
BTDstang
1st Gear Member

Default Tungsten w/ Medium Parchment

Now that some '06 Tungsten stang pics have surfaced I was wondering what everyone thinks of a Tungsten exterior with a Medium Parchment interior with the IUP?

Originally I placed the order with the exterior being Mineral Gray, but after seeing one in person with a Medium Parchment interior I realized that was a bad idea (looked too brown) and I was relieved to see that Mineral was gone in favor of Tungsten.

I've noticed that alot of you waiting on an '06 Tungsten went with either Light Graphite of Dark Charcoal interior.

Anyone out there with a Tungsten/Parchment combination?

I think the Tungsten/Parchment combination will be really sharp especially with the polsihed chrome and black accents of the IUP.

Just wanted to see what everyone else thought.

[IMG]local://upfiles/17280/FCBC587012F2499496FE106A96CC3BEE.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/17280/D29A25EDF30742D4BC16BF89C3EC423D.jpg[/IMG]
Old 08-17-2005, 02:32 PM
VaporDude
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Tungsten w/ Medium Parchment

Looks like a nice combination but the parchment interior is too light for me. I had a T-Bird with that color interior and it was hard to keep it clean. Maybe you can get a picture of it with the window down and the door closed so we can get a good idea of how it would look together. I see they still have not addressed the awefull cup holder issue.
Old 08-17-2005, 03:19 PM
vegasff

hey, do those seats look like they are sitting evenly??? did this problem get fixed in 06?
Old 08-17-2005, 03:27 PM
BTDstang
1st Gear Member

Well dont go by the interior, its an '05 interior. I just placed it there because its the exact same interior I ordered, so they may have changes the cup holder, but I didnt hear of any interior changes.

Its funny because, I'm coming off a 2000 Toyota Tacoma Xtra cab where the cup holder was, get this, a fold out stand on the front side of the back seat on the floor. I know it might be a little hard to imagine, but even harder to keep a drink there. Just picture having to stretch your arm around the back of the front passenger seat and feel around for your drink as you drive. One of the dumbest interior design ideas ever!

So a cup holder anywhere up in the front cabin is fine with me.

Havent seen a pic yet with that color combo, like I said, I've noticed most Tungsten orders went with a Darker interior, maybe the fact that it is hard to clean is the reason why. If you find a pic let me know!