Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

6-year-old said to my daughter "when your daddy's car goes WAAAAAA"

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2010, 01:59 PM
ShaneM
5th Gear Member

Default 6-year-old said to my daughter "when your daddy's car goes WAAAAAA"

The thread on baby seats reminded me of this, i started laughing again and had to share. the last day of school before christmas the kids got out of school early. one of the kids that lives in the neighborhood needed a ride home so she came home with us. We drove a few miles down the road and when we left the first stop sign she screams "WOAHHHHHH!" and scared the hell out of me. i thought we were about to get hit or something.

the she says to my daughter, "WOW! When your daddy's car goes WAAAAAAAA, my tummy tickles!" I almost puked on myself laughing. I wasn't even going hard, just accelerating normally. kid's mom drives a suburban so i guess by comparison we were flying. My son son just looked at her and said, "that wasn't fast, it didn't even make that other noise (meaning the blower whine)." Kid's are some funny shat sometimes.
Old 12-31-2010, 02:09 PM
MythEyeLess
3rd Gear Member

haha that's pretty funny.
Old 12-31-2010, 02:10 PM
JimmyM
3rd Gear Member

Old 12-31-2010, 03:25 PM
dragline
2nd Gear Member

classic.
Old 12-31-2010, 04:27 PM
Wil
2nd Gear Member

Too funny!!! My 4 year old nephew call my car a shark because of the window louvers, he says it looks like gills. Kids are great.
Old 12-31-2010, 05:34 PM
Lifter583
4th Gear Member

I had a fun thing happen...my wife and I were in the Shelby...we pulled up to a stoplight with a family car on the left...the back window came down and there was a 8-10yr old boy and his younger sister...he was staring wide eyed...smiling and pointing at my car as he was talking to his sister and father...when the light turned...his dad hit it off the line...so knowing he was looking to get his kids a show...I hit it and grabbed second gear hitting full whine at 14 lbs boost just as I shot by them...I shut it right down and slowed to make a right turn...the car passed us...all i saw was the boy's arm straight out the back widow well passed the elbow giving the thumbs up...LOL..and he held it there well down the street...
It is nice to see some parents are raising their kids in proper fashion!
Old 12-31-2010, 05:43 PM
MustangFirstCar
5th Gear Member

One kid called my car ugly, but when I drove my sister and her friend to another friend's house and I (without thinking) peeled out they both started screaming (happily, not scared).
Old 12-31-2010, 06:19 PM
2005Redfire6
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by ShaneM
The thread on baby seats reminded me of this, i started laughing again and had to share. the last day of school before christmas the kids got out of school early. one of the kids that lives in the neighborhood needed a ride home so she came home with us. We drove a few miles down the road and when we left the first stop sign she screams "WOAHHHHHH!" and scared the hell out of me. i thought we were about to get hit or something.

the she says to my daughter, "WOW! When your daddy's car goes WAAAAAAAA, my tummy tickles!" I almost puked on myself laughing. I wasn't even going hard, just accelerating normally. kid's mom drives a suburban so i guess by comparison we were flying. My son son just looked at her and said, "that wasn't fast, it didn't even make that other noise (meaning the blower whine)." Kid's are some funny shat sometimes.
That is hilarious! That kid would have fell out if you started boosting.
Old 12-31-2010, 06:53 PM
SpartaPerformance
4th Gear Member

That's too funny. Kids are great.... when they're somebody elses you can give them back. LOL
Old 12-31-2010, 07:32 PM
07BLACKGT
5th Gear Member

That's awesome! I can't wait to have kids... for this reason.

Quick Reply: 6-year-old said to my daughter "when your daddy's car goes WAAAAAA"