Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Gotta Brag on AM

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2011, 07:46 AM
yourmyboybh1026
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by LostBoyz
Maybe I missed it, how do you get a discount? Is there a forum specific coupon code?
Send a PM to one of the AM reps on the forums here and they can get you the discount code.

I have to say I bought my chin spoiler, window louvers, and clear corner lights form them. They were out of stock on one item (can't remember which it was) and gave me the option to have the rest of the items sent without it or wait and have them all shipped together. They were apologetic about the situation but I was still deployed so I didn't care about a little delay. Everything still got there by the time I was back home. The quality was great, the paint match was perfect and when I screwed up some of the 3M tape on the window louver they guided me threw how to properly do it.

Last edited by yourmyboybh1026; 03-18-2011 at 07:53 AM.
Old 03-18-2011, 08:06 AM
kevinmalec
5th Gear Member

I've purchased many things from AM. Forum discount is a plus! Shipping is always on-time and the products are great! Two thumbs up for AM!
Old 03-18-2011, 02:28 PM
THEBLACKSTANG
4th Gear Member

AM has the best customer service on the planet
Old 03-18-2011, 05:54 PM
Biceps
3rd Gear Member

Agreed! AM kicks-***! Great customer service. Great selection. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that I can see pictures of what the part looks like on other stangs before I order. This is so incredibly helpful to me.

And most importantly, every single time I have called, the customer service representatives have been AWESOME to speak with and VERY knowledgeable. Not only that, they are very personable too. I cannot say the same for other online retailers.
Old 03-18-2011, 06:05 PM
03gt04mach1
3rd Gear Member

I'm afraid to go back and see all that I bought for both Mustangs, from (mustang tuning)I mean, American Muscle! SHEEW, Close one there, I'd probably drop dead. And I never had to return anything, that's what surprised me. Every order arrived in perfect condition, and always the right parts.
Old 03-18-2011, 08:48 PM
jrockgts197
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Biceps
Agreed! AM kicks-***! Great customer service. Great selection. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that I can see pictures of what the part looks like on other stangs before I order. This is so incredibly helpful to me.

And most importantly, every single time I have called, the customer service representatives have been AWESOME to speak with and VERY knowledgeable. Not only that, they are very personable too. I cannot say the same for other online retailers.
+1

I told AMChrisRose that, in today's economy, customer service goes a LONG way. We were PMing back and forth about a price match and he offered to go above and beyond what I wanted but I had already ordered the wheel/tire package in a different configuration before he could respond, lol. My point is this - the fact that they take time out of their day to get on this website and check things out, respond to people, and resolve issues is a huge plus in my book. It makes me feel like I am a CUSTOMER, not an order number and I feel comfortable spending my money with a company like that. I called to check on my order (suspense was killing me, even though it only took 2 days to ship) and the guy I talked to was enthusiastic to talk to me! I gave the guy my order number and he said "give me one second and I will check on this for you", when he came back he said "good news, it looks like your tires were mounted and balanced this morning and your whole order will be shipped today. Those wheels are going to look sweet!". Almost brought a tear to my eye, lol. +100000000 AM, I can't wait to order my painted louvers.
Old 03-18-2011, 10:22 PM
AMChrisRose
3rd Gear Member

That's awesome, guys. This thread makes us feel good that people are enjoying the products and getting them quickly! At the end of the day, most of us here are Mustang enthusiasts ourselves, so we're excited to work on your projects right along side you!
Old 03-18-2011, 11:06 PM
BWfVA
4th Gear Member

I just finished up ordering some tires and the local shops couldnt even get within a hundred dollars of what these guys could that is with the locals mounting and balancing them for a fee and if I had bought all the wheels at the same time I would have saved even more.

I can say me and my friends have gotten stuff from AM and will continue to. There is a difference between a parts company and something really similar to a parts person and I believe they are about as close as the internet can get to a parts guy
Old 03-19-2011, 12:53 AM
NightMare_12GT
1st Gear Member

I ordered the GT500 mufflers. The box came damaged as well as one of the mufflers inside. They sent out a replacement set same day. When it got here, the box was yet again smashed up, but thankfully no damage done to the mufflers. Perhaps they could do a better job packaging these mufflers, but i have no complaints because A) thats mostly UPS's fault for destroying the box, and B) the customer service to send replacements no questions asked was PHENOMENAL. They WILL get my business in the near future
Old 03-19-2011, 05:37 AM
Scott_T

I LOVE AM!! Most of the stuff on my Mustang is from them. I have the added bonus of living only 30-40 minutes from them. It paid off yesterday when my Pypes Violators bracket broke loose due to rust in the morning, I was able to cruise up there in the afternoon to buy a set of Pype Bombs and installed them in my driveway in the early evening. Love the bombs by the way.

Yes, AM is first rate. The guys and gals who were there working were all very nice people too. Thanks AM!

Scott

Quick Reply: Gotta Brag on AM