Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Getting kind of tired of this ****

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2011, 10:12 AM
MadStang40
4th Gear Member

Wow, that's unbelievable. It sucks when someone is careless with something that you take care of and think about every day, don't it? Sorry about your accident, man. That'll chip away at your sanity...

I never park on the side of the road in front of houses unless there's no other option available. Some people just don't understand how to properly use mirrors and gauge their speed in tight situations. Don't get me started on campus. I'll park towards the back of parking lots because of the dents I've seen in other cars and accidents I've witnessed in the past. And not to ****** mention Wal-mart parking lots.
Old 05-10-2011, 12:25 PM
FastRedPonyCar

sorry to hear about your bad luck. It hurts when these things happen to things we take so much pride in but like said, these things happen.

The best thing that you can do for yourself is simply to have an excellent insurance policy for times like this. Besides that you just have to grit your teeth and take these shots like a man and accept life for the cruel mistress that she is.

either that or buy a beater that you won't mind getting beat on.
Old 05-10-2011, 01:00 PM
tigercrazy718
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by m5miler
yeah i've already moved on with the matter, the guy called me up about it a couple hours ago and its old news to me. i had just made the post about 30 minutes after it happened so i was still shocked. i'm just going to play the waiting game and use my bike as my transportation. sorry to hear your car was intentionally vandalized, im sure that pissed you the hell off. a friend of mine had some kid key a racial slur into the side of his car last semester. i don't know what happened to the kid who did it, i know he had to pay for it but im not sure if charges were pressed. it was a bad situation. hope all goes well for your situation.
does ur friend go to LSU by any chance? bc i saw that happen to a guy in my gf's apartment complex. really sad stuff. and i feel for you about cars getting hit. mine just got hit on sunday. right before finals nothing pisses you off more lol
Old 05-10-2011, 01:20 PM
Mishri
Mish-ogynist

don't park your mustang on the street and this wont happen hehe

relax, just be grateful their insurance company will pay for it.. sucks if you have to file a claim on your insurance for it because of hit/run.
Old 05-10-2011, 03:54 PM
kevinmalec
5th Gear Member

I had my car 2 1/2 weeks and a drunk lady backed into my right rear fender. It happens to the best of us!
Old 05-10-2011, 04:06 PM
TheYeti
2nd Gear Member

yeah I totally understand. Just when you think everything has been taken care of, BAM!, another accident. It seems like it would get more tiring and frustrating then anything....especially since you care for your car so much.

I try extremely hard to keep my car clean and perfect but it always seems, no how far away I park or avoid anything that can cause dents...there is always some tool that parks next to my car and of couse dents it.
Old 05-13-2011, 12:30 AM
m5miler
2nd Gear Member

thanks guys for the responses, i appreciate them. yeah i'm not parking in front of the house anymore. i agree its just a car, just sucks when it happens. his total cost is gonna run up around 2400-2500 so its not gonna be cheap. the very next day, the mom of that girl backed up into my neighbors lexus and did the exact same damage to their car. funny isn't it, nobody seems to use mirrors..
Old 05-13-2011, 08:32 AM
eddypython
3rd Gear Member

Buy a tank and you won't have to worry about dents and such. lol
Sucks, but after you get it fixed it will look good again.
Old 05-13-2011, 08:59 AM
mph07alloy
3rd Gear Member

Angry

It doesn't matter how much you baby your car there will always be some idiot bump it, or door dinging it. I had less than 3000 miles on mine when a dip$hit failed to yield and hit me doing $8000 worth of damage.
Old 05-17-2011, 07:43 PM
m5miler
2nd Gear Member

i agree, it will look nice when i get it back haha. supposedly it will be ready on thursday. @mph07alloy: that sucks to hear that man, i hope everything worked out afterwards. its a huge gutpunch when stuff like that happens. i remember when i got hit from behind coming back from austin, we exit the freeway and the douche never followed us off the freeway. pissed me off pretty bad, didn't do 8k in damages, but it did do a nice 2400, completely demolished my rear impact bar. my exhaust has been messed up from it ever since, it rattles from some odd reason, however ford can't seem to find a problem with it at all......

Quick Reply: Getting kind of tired of this ****