Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

People these days!

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2011, 05:28 PM
mustang0672
4th Gear Member

Default People these days!

Just got done arguing with a lady in the middle of a parking lot after she lets her son ram a basket into a car. All caught on video camera but yet she still says "My son didn't do that, you're crazy". Ughhh people that don't respect other people's property! The cop finds out that the lady who owns the car didn't really care... she says, "I work here, I get baskets into my car all the time, it doesn't matter" I mean really? A car you pay thousands of dollars for and you don't care? If people don't care about their own property then what is going to make people care about anything?

My mustang got hit back a few months ago with a nice big dent in the passenger door. Only if someone like me would have been around and would have said something it wouldn't had costed me 200.00 for someone else's ignorance.

----How would you feel if someone hit your car?!? Would you let them off the hook and say what this lady said? I know I wouldn't!
Old 09-19-2011, 05:34 PM
bakerjd
5th Gear Member

I would flip out and possibly end up in jail...one more reason to park out in BFE!
Old 09-19-2011, 05:37 PM
grabber blue gt
4th Gear Member

Lets put it this way, if someone hit my car and it was honestly an accident and they were sorry, I would let it slide and just make them pay for the damage if it was more than a scuff. If someone hit my car out of carelessness and just a plain douchebag, I would literally kick the **** out of them. I witnessed someone open their car door and dent someone elses car, and when the owner confronted him he said "wtf do you care its a car just get it fixed".. I woulda flippedddddd and broke his face... Its just sickening how people dont have respect for other peoples cars that they worked hard for

^^ lmao baker I saw your post right after I posted this and seems we'd both take the same course of action.
Old 09-19-2011, 05:37 PM
mustang0672
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by bakerjd
I would flip out and possibly end up in jail...one more reason to park out in BFE!
Then you get the one idiot who thinks "Oh, there is a nice car lets park RIGHT beside it".
Old 09-19-2011, 05:40 PM
grabber blue gt
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by mustang0672
Then you get the one idiot who thinks "Oh, there is a nice car lets park RIGHT beside it".
That aggrivates me too. I was at the mall once and I parked wayyyy wayyyy at the end of the parking lot where there were only "nicer cars", and I come out to find a POS jetta all dinged up with pink rims RIGHT next to me when there was 6 spots on each side of me. Like really you have to park RIGHT next to me.
Old 09-19-2011, 05:41 PM
mustang0672
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by grabber blue gt
Lets put it this way, if someone hit my car and it was honestly an accident and they were sorry, I would let it slide and just make them pay for the damage if it was more than a scuff. If someone hit my car out of carelessness and just a plain douchebag, I would literally kick the **** out of them. I witnessed someone open their car door and dent someone elses car, and when the owner confronted him he said "wtf do you care its a car just get it fixed".. I woulda flippedddddd and broke his face... Its just sickening how people dont have respect for other peoples cars that they worked hard for
It would have been different if this lady would have admitted it. She saw her son hit the car and just kept walking into the store. She saw me walking over to get her license plate and comes back out and asks me "Do you have a problem with me?" I said yea, your son just hit that car and you said nothing, at that point she started going off on me and telling me im crazy etc. If she would had said "My son just hit that car, I need to find the owner or at least write a note. If the owner doesn't care that's fine, but if they do care you did the right thing. I would do the same make them pay up if they were honest otherwise I'd flip out on them if they called me a liar and I'd end up in jail.
Old 09-19-2011, 05:44 PM
mustang0672
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by grabber blue gt
That aggrivates me too. I was at the mall once and I parked wayyyy wayyyy at the end of the parking lot where there were only "nicer cars", and I come out to find a POS jetta all dinged up with pink rims RIGHT next to me when there was 6 spots on each side of me. Like really you have to park RIGHT next to me.
And when someone sees you have taken up two spots and parks so close to you that you cannot get in? The people that call you a JA for taking up 2 spots? I once told a dude that confronted me...yea I'll take up 2 spots as long as there are idiots out there who don't give a sh*t about my property.

Most likely when they do that type of stuff they know you have a nice car and won't hit their car.
Old 09-19-2011, 05:45 PM
bakerjd
5th Gear Member

There usually is someone that parks next to me but they usually own a very nice car too. I make sure I drop the girl off at the door and park in the last spot way in the back that is in the corner where my car is only able to be parked next to with their passenger door by me. That's about as safe as you can get...if someone touches my car my alarm messages me and I will destroy their life

Last edited by bakerjd; 09-19-2011 at 05:47 PM.
Old 09-19-2011, 05:47 PM
mustang0672
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by bakerjd
There usually is someone that parks next to me but they usually own a very nice car too. I make sure I drop the girl off at the door and park in the last spot way in the back that is in the corner where my car is on able to be parked next to with their passenger door by me. That's about as safe as you can get...if someone touches my car my alarm messages me and I will destroy their life
Yea, it is all cool if its another mustang or so. I try to park out away from everyone parked up to a curb in the parking lot so at least half the car is protected then normally another mustang or camaro parks next to me and my car is fine.
Old 09-19-2011, 05:48 PM
MustangFirstCar
5th Gear Member

Slap da bitch. Honestly. Ridiculous. I spat on someone for dinging my door yesterday, even though my car is not exactly looking it's best right now.

Quick Reply: People these days!