Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

what a d!ck

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2012, 09:15 PM
HxCGuitars
3rd Gear Member

I can see them doing it if someone else was being a d*ck to them, but I can't stand people who drive around constantly doing this to others just for the heck of it. Diesel people think that just because they have it chipped and throwing out 700 lb-ft of torque, they drive the most amazing thing on the road.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE a well done 4x4, but dang.
Old 01-05-2012, 09:33 PM
lilpanther

This is yet another reason I can't stand diesel drivers.
Old 01-05-2012, 10:17 PM
defiance
3rd Gear Member

Yeah it was super lame and unnecessary. I wish I was a cop sometimes so I could write super huge tickets for dumb acts like that.
Old 01-05-2012, 11:15 PM
2FNQUIK
1st Gear Member

Sorry you had to endure that, it's like you want to get revenge or retaliate but in the end you're stooping DOWN to their level of immaturity. Good job turning the other cheek..what goes around comes around and it's always going to come back the way it was dished out or from the person it was dished to...
Old 01-05-2012, 11:19 PM
MELLOWYELLOW06
6th Gear Member

And thhats not considered pollution!
Old 01-05-2012, 11:20 PM
MELLOWYELLOW06
6th Gear Member

But we get noise pollution tickets with our exhausts!
Old 01-06-2012, 02:42 AM
808muscle
5th Gear Member

Same sh#t happened to me last week. The dick floored it at a light going the other way. Had his giant stack in the bed pouring black smoke out. I was like whatta dick! Of course then the same thought always goes through my mind when people think they have a fast car..........."bring it to the track tough guy". Everybody gets humbled at the track. LOL
Old 01-06-2012, 05:40 AM
wcgman
5th Gear Member

It's better than what happened to me at work yesterday and since the title is what it is...guy I work with kept threatening to whip it out and after 2 years I was like do it. So he did and I grabbed a red pen and scribbled on his tiny helmet before he had a chance to put it away. Of course I did throw the pen away.

On a more related note, I've had this happen a couple of times unprovoked. If I can, I get in front of them and start driving REAL slow cuz they sure as heck know they arent going to pass me. Spew it all you want you back of the bus idiot.
Old 01-06-2012, 08:17 AM
MadStang40
4th Gear Member

I think I would've done just like gmoran did. Revenge is best served cold but when that's not an option, being sneaky right after the fact is equally as effective. I guess from now on when I'm out there, I'll keep my eyes out for diesel drivers when I have my windows rolled down. Wcgman, that's a good idea, but I'd be concerned of those truck drivers if they were on my tail. Some just don't care and will give ya a love tap and on our rear bumpers that could be anywhere from touch up paint to a new bumper cover...
Old 01-06-2012, 09:30 AM
BigDinTexas
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by wcgman
guy I work with kept threatening to whip it out and after 2 years I was like do it. So he did and I grabbed a red pen and scribbled on his tiny helmet before he had a chance to put it away. Of course I did throw the pen away.

On a more related note, I've had this happen a couple of times unprovoked. If I can, I get in front of them and start driving REAL slow cuz they sure as heck know they arent going to pass me. Spew it all you want you back of the bus idiot.
That is too funny... What kind of idiot whips it out like that? I hope he learned his lesson atleast.

Don