Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Driving With Fog Lights

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2012, 07:11 PM
Nuke
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by turbo 2.8
... I'm not even sure why idiots flash me.
Probably because it looks like something out of Close Encounters to idiots like me. If you can't see at night get glasses. If you can't see during the day quit driving. If you insist that you need to look cool... well... I suppose even us idiots can let those with a small ***** do what they need to do.
Old 02-21-2012, 07:34 PM
turbo 2.8
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Nuke
Probably because it looks like something out of Close Encounters to idiots like me. If you can't see at night get glasses. If you can't see during the day quit driving. If you insist that you need to look cool... well... I suppose even us idiots can let those with a small ***** do what they need to do.
lol well maybe your the one that shouldn't be driving at night! compared to hid lights and other things i see, the mustang is pretty tame, and I'll quite driving when you pry the keys out of my cold dead hand!!!! Further more you mama has no complaints about my *****
Old 02-22-2012, 10:21 AM
Nuke
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by turbo 2.8
lol well maybe your the one that shouldn't be driving at night! compared to hid lights and other things i see, the mustang is pretty tame, and I'll quite driving when you pry the keys out of my cold dead hand!!!! Further more you mama has no complaints about my *****
Touch'e.
Old 02-22-2012, 11:55 AM
JP's_05_FLA_Roush
1st Gear Member

Yeah I drive with the fogs on sometimes. I mainly use the lower fogs since I put yellow HID on them and they seem to do better for oncoming drivers too.
Old 02-22-2012, 01:07 PM
turbo 2.8
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Nuke
Touch'e.
ha ha ha I've seen enough of your post to know you wouldn't be offended by it!
Old 02-22-2012, 01:51 PM
johngt10
2nd Gear Member

I liked my fogs but since I installed the saleen grill I no longer have them and went with projectors and hids. I get about the same amount of visability. my fogs were always on. I still kind of have the biker mentality, the more lights I have the better they will see me coming which will save lives or prevent a wreck. the stock fogs arent overwhelmingly bright so the **** people that flash need to get over. Them flashing just lets me know they see me and I give them a thumbs up as I drive by
Old 02-26-2012, 12:31 AM
zanypunk
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Thor
I have 4 Fog Lights and they are all on at night.
lol Ever get pulled over by cops?
Old 02-26-2012, 01:16 AM
aaquib1992
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by johngt10
I liked my fogs but since I installed the saleen grill I no longer have them and went with projectors and hids. I get about the same amount of visability. my fogs were always on. I still kind of have the biker mentality, the more lights I have the better they will see me coming which will save lives or prevent a wreck. the stock fogs arent overwhelmingly bright so the **** people that flash need to get over. Them flashing just lets me know they see me and I give them a thumbs up as I drive by
Haha, except high beams are inexcusable with cars

I used to keep mine on all the time I was riding, to this day I have not found a single bike with even semi-decent low beam...

What did you ride?
Old 02-26-2012, 08:59 AM
Goldenpony
5th Gear Member

I put in Hoen Endurance yellow fog bulbs and use them for fog.
Old 02-27-2012, 04:31 PM
johngt10
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by aaquib1992
Haha, except high beams are inexcusable with cars

I used to keep mine on all the time I was riding, to this day I have not found a single bike with even semi-decent low beam...

What did you ride?
Yeah same here lol. It was a 2000 buell Cyclone

I did a lot of custom work to it. it use to be yellow. Sucked getting rid of it but I got cams for my car with the money

Quick Reply: Driving With Fog Lights