Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Few new mods..Springs, Front Air dam, interior..PICS!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2012, 11:07 PM
05MineralGrayV6
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by outceltj
U guys just have to keep working hard and get urself in a position to make a financial move. For those ppl that work hard good things will happen.
I too live pay check to paycheck I work a couple overtimes a month to support my mod addiction
Old 02-15-2012, 11:25 PM
tdcalhoun89
4th Gear Member

Op, I was not trying to bash on you. I do all my own work that I have the equipment/room to do too. I'm also a college student going to a state school. I haven't bought anything for my car other than tires, oil, and gas in the last 3 years. I understand how rough it can be. Keep doing what you're doing and all the hard work will pay off sooner than later.

As for lowering the car, my car is barley lowered and my mufflers scrap on every speed bump I try to go over. I can't even go to my old high school anymore b/c of their speed bumps. Needless to say, I avoid speed bumps at all cost. I can't enter restaurants/malls/what not through certain entrances. A good friend of mine has his mustang slammed with coil-overs and had to stop in the middle of a busy road with a speed limit of 45 to wait for opposing traffic to clear so he could pass a dead ground hog in the middle of the road. I was behind him and almost go rear-ended. Lowering your car requires a certain level of dedication...
Old 02-16-2012, 04:49 AM
kput
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by tdcalhoun89
Op, I was not trying to bash on you. I do all my own work that I have the equipment/room to do too. I'm also a college student going to a state school. I haven't bought anything for my car other than tires, oil, and gas in the last 3 years. I understand how rough it can be. Keep doing what you're doing and all the hard work will pay off sooner than later.

As for lowering the car, my car is barley lowered and my mufflers scrap on every speed bump I try to go over. I can't even go to my old high school anymore b/c of their speed bumps. Needless to say, I avoid speed bumps at all cost. I can't enter restaurants/malls/what not through certain entrances. A good friend of mine has his mustang slammed with coil-overs and had to stop in the middle of a busy road with a speed limit of 45 to wait for opposing traffic to clear so he could pass a dead ground hog in the middle of the road. I was behind him and almost go rear-ended. Lowering your car requires a certain level of dedication...
LOL
I dont have the time to stop an do things like that.