Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

U LUCKY MO FO'S!

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2005, 02:35 PM
torch red
4th Gear Member

Default RE: U LUCKY MO FO'S!

Getting a V6 is sucha waste, its such a wanna be, i bet u wont get that grin on your face if u test drove a V6, your young, save your money, they will be building mustangs for many more years to come, i had a 90,91 gt's loved them, hated 94-04 model, kept waiting and waiting till ford stepped up and hit a home run. hope to have my 06 in a few weeks. be patient, you will get one one day.
Old 09-23-2005, 02:48 PM
Gloves
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: SPARTAN VI

Our V6's rock faces anyway. I <3 My 'stang. In fact, I'm going to give it a loving bath today.
OMG, it just rained in CA, and that instantly turned my Mustang into a FILTHY DIRTBALL! Sat, it's getting the cleaning of it's life!

BTW, Just wait until you are able to afford what you want. I did, it makes it THAT MUCH SWEETER!
Old 09-23-2005, 02:52 PM
SPARTAN VI
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Gloves

Our V6's rock faces anyway. I <3 My 'stang. In fact, I'm going to give it a loving bath today.
OMG, it just rained in CA, and that instantly turned my Mustang into a FILTHY DIRTBALL! Sat, it's getting the cleaning of it's life!

BTW, Just wait until you are able to afford what you want. I did, it makes it THAT MUCH SWEETER!
Yeah! [:@] I'm in CA, too.

Washed my car two days prior to the sudden rain. Now I get to wash it again.

By the way, I've seen ricers bash Mustangs worse than some of you GT owners bash the V6s. You guys get off doing this?
Old 09-23-2005, 04:23 PM
bahbahblacksheep
2nd Gear Member

Mustang GT is not worth it at our age- young college students. I'd absolutely love to have a GT, but the extra $3 - $4 grand is enough to push my education back. Sure we could've gone with a Mazda3, tC, or even a Civic and saved loads of cash. But why do that when we can get a pretty decent engine, awesome styling, and the joy of owning a Mustang?

In any case, when I graduate and move up the corporate ladder, I'm sure mid-range trims wont be an issue. Besides, maybe one or two of us 6 bangers will land a supercharger for $3-$4k and pull out 400horses. That'd be fun.
bah, education, smeducation...you can forego the education, but you need a stang
Old 09-23-2005, 04:44 PM
SPARTAN VI
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: bahbahblacksheep

Mustang GT is not worth it at our age- young college students. I'd absolutely love to have a GT, but the extra $3 - $4 grand is enough to push my education back. Sure we could've gone with a Mazda3, tC, or even a Civic and saved loads of cash. But why do that when we can get a pretty decent engine, awesome styling, and the joy of owning a Mustang?

In any case, when I graduate and move up the corporate ladder, I'm sure mid-range trims wont be an issue. Besides, maybe one or two of us 6 bangers will land a supercharger for $3-$4k and pull out 400horses. That'd be fun.
bah, education, smeducation...you can forego the education, but you need a stang
w00tus maximus. Drive fast, get ladies, live life on le edge...

Or sit here at work chatting on a mustang forum.
Old 09-23-2005, 05:56 PM
pinoy
1st Gear Member

Im 19 soon to be 20 and i have a 05 mustang gt. i pay for the payments and all that good stuff. And i say.... its totally worth the money. If you love to go fast then you should get the mustang. Just be sure not to be stupid behind the wheel.
Old 09-23-2005, 06:07 PM
757GT
I ♥ Acer

Age has nothing to do with it. I am 20 and this is my 3rd GT. I have made the payments on all of them but I do work full time. I got rent to pay and normal bills but I wanted the thing bad enough so I made room in my budget.
Old 09-23-2005, 06:59 PM
Gloves
2nd Gear Member

Either V6 or GT It's not an Accord!
Old 09-23-2005, 07:38 PM
SPARTAN VI
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 757GT

Age has nothing to do with it. I am 20 and this is my 3rd GT. I have made the payments on all of them but I do work full time. I got rent to pay and normal bills but I wanted the thing bad enough so I made room in my budget.
There's some correlation. Generally, if you're older, you'd be more independent- have a job, college, responsibility, etc. Unless, of course, you're a 15 year old with richy rich parents.
Old 09-23-2005, 11:22 PM
StickShifty
5th Gear Member

trust me man, get the V8, the first time u hear a V8 rumble by you with a loud exhaust when your sitting in your 6er, you will want to kick your self in the ***.

Quick Reply: U LUCKY MO FO'S!