Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Well, it finally happened.. surprised it took so long

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2012, 09:26 PM
xkape
4th Gear Member

lol.. lets make a new city only for mustangs! The shop i went to. which is highly reputable, said around 3k in damage. They said taping **** and spraying is unacceptable to them. They remove the panels, sand them down and repaint them while blending to match. Geico is letting me pick the place i want to take it so they win. Said the car would be down about 2 weeks. I get a free rental though so I cant complain at that. Plus they guarantee their job for the life of the car.

It makes me laugh at the Ohio comments, I could not agree more. Unfortunately, I have lived here my whole life so, I will defend this sh!thole forever. Even though its a sh!thole...lol I am kind of mad at myself because I have never, never, ever, let this car out of my sightline ( I live here, I know better) and the one effing time I do cause I was hot and wanted to relax and be cool ( air conditoner folks) I get hammered. If I knew who did it, ny the way, they would have already had their asses kicked. I've played it out in my mind 100 times.
Old 09-07-2012, 04:53 PM
BlueBellThunder
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Warpig12354
We need to start a clan based out of areas around the country like this and when it happens the instigators "disappear".

EDIT: I call leader!
I think using the word "clan" is a poor choice of wording. You should have simply said vigilante group. When people here the word clan they usually think of the kkk.
Old 09-07-2012, 05:59 PM
GT Katie
1st Gear Member

Sorry to hear that, but look on the bright side. At least you don't live in Chicago where all the politicians are frickin criminals too. They wouldn't have bothered to key it. They would have just stolen it..... Hmmm...isn't Chicago where our liar in chief is from? Isn't Obozo from Chicago? You know...the moron who's occupying the white house & wants us to pay $8.00-$9.00 for a gallon of gas so we'll have to stop driving our cars & use mass transit...
Old 09-07-2012, 06:29 PM
IcanDrive55
1st Gear Member

Sorry you got targeted......it's kinda funny that I was getting my windows tinted on the new car today. The guy doing the tint said my car was great but that he would always be afraid of having something that nice because of this exact thing. Two hours later I come home and yours is the first post I see. Your description of the reason they do this crap is probably right on the mark.

By the way, I rode my motorcycle north and south through your state last week heading to Michigan, where I used to live. The best part of Ohio? Leaving
Old 09-07-2012, 06:29 PM
wcgman
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by BlueBellThunder
I think using the word "clan" is a poor choice of wording. You should have simply said vigilante group. When people here the word clan they usually think of the kkk.
But isnt the kkk a legal organization while vigilante's arent?

I think we should call ourselves a Club. And we ALL carry one Heck, we could paint our clubs to match the color of our rides too. If you drive a red 'stang, you're in luck. Hides the blood better! lol
Old 09-07-2012, 06:42 PM
Lifter583
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by wcgman
But isnt the kkk a legal organization while vigilante's arent?

I think we should call ourselves a Club. And we ALL carry one Heck, we could paint our clubs to match the color of our rides too. If you drive a red 'stang, you're in luck. Hides the blood better! lol
I like the way you think!
Old 09-07-2012, 06:51 PM
07GrabU
2nd Gear Member

Sorry to hear about the vandalism man. I'm also from Ohio, and I will respectfully disagree with all the Ohio bashing. This whole country is ****ed up, your town ain't no better than my town. We all are surrounded by asshats.cars get keyed,stolen,set on fire,stripped,sledgehammered,in every town.period.we ALL have corrupt dickface politicians, we DONT have major earthquakes,hurricanes, honey booboo hillbilly shows, Jersey Shore drunken ****tards, or Parking Wars like in Philadelphia,anyone watch "Hard Core Pawn"? How ****ed up is Detroit? Seriously?so sorry if you came passin through Ohio and didn't like it here.
Old 09-07-2012, 07:02 PM
baddog671
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by BlueBellThunder
He actually meant the Kool Kars Klub. We ride around and wrangle up them paint-rapin' bastards and .... Well, I better stop there
Old 09-07-2012, 07:36 PM
Matt's 95 Stang
Resident Ginger

Sorry to hear about the damage. Dont come here its even worse. I work in Compton and if you thought your city was bad well you "aent seen nothin".

Matthew
Old 09-07-2012, 07:36 PM
theczar
2nd Gear Member

X...man, sorry to hear about your car. glad you found a shop to fix it up the right way and your insurance is covering it.

when i drive mine to work i make sure that i park in a spot that's in direct view of the parking lot camera...also helps i have the dvr in my office so i can check in on it throughout the day.

Quick Reply: Well, it finally happened.. surprised it took so long