Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SCT X3 tuner

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2013, 08:05 AM
MarkThorn
2nd Gear Member

I know that my device is unmarried.
I connected my device to the PC and in the SCT Device Updater, I clicked "Automatically Check for Updates".
There was and update so I did install it without ever unplugged the device, of course.
When the update was done, there was the ERROR message on the device.
Now I can't scroll anymore, there's only de damn message...

By the way thank you very much everyone, I appreciate your help.
Old 04-20-2013, 11:31 AM
Wax.is

Originally Posted by MarkThorn
I know that my device is unmarried.
I connected my device to the PC and in the SCT Device Updater, I clicked "Automatically Check for Updates".
There was and update so I did install it without ever unplugged the device, of course.
When the update was done, there was the ERROR message on the device.
Now I can't scroll anymore, there's only de damn message...

By the way thank you very much everyone, I appreciate your help.
Alright your sct device should be good, the automatic updates booty never did mine because I would get some error message, but I was still able to load the tunes. After getting the error message it wouldn't allow me to upload tunes from the other tab, so I had to first restart my Pc then try and upload the tunes first, if you try and automatically update first I think it causes the program to think your device is corrupt or something . Uploading them can be tricky took me forever to figure out.

If not check your drivers make sure they are installed properly ... Sounds like your sct device is ready to go though.

I
Old 04-20-2013, 12:30 PM
MarkThorn
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Wax.is
Alright your sct device should be good, the automatic updates booty never did mine because I would get some error message, but I was still able to load the tunes. After getting the error message it wouldn't allow me to upload tunes from the other tab, so I had to first restart my Pc then try and upload the tunes first, if you try and automatically update first I think it causes the program to think your device is corrupt or something . Uploading them can be tricky took me forever to figure out.

If not check your drivers make sure they are installed properly ... Sounds like your sct device is ready to go though.

I
Well it's not... Either on the PC or in the car, as soon as I connect the device it gives me this message. I've read a bit on that on other forums and it seems that a lot of people had this message after an auto update. Same for Camaros. I guess my only choice is to check this out with SCT.

Name:  Startuperror.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  21.5 KB
Old 04-20-2013, 09:00 PM
Wax.is

Originally Posted by MarkThorn
Well it's not... Either on the PC or in the car, as soon as I connect the device it gives me this message. I've read a bit on that on other forums and it seems that a lot of people had this message after an auto update. Same for Camaros. I guess my only choice is to check this out with SCT.

Bummer ya I never seen that one...