Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

"wadatai" is an........a s s

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2006, 08:31 PM
Corpo
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: "wadatai" is an........a s s

now now... if wadatai wants to post in every thread a objective opinion. Let him. He is polite at least.

but i doubt coming into a mustang enthusiast forum to get information about how friendly we domestic car owners are is a good idea when you have nothing but bad opinons of the cars we like.

the simpleist answers to your question Wadatai about why mustangs still exsist is, they just do. black licorish is gross its still around... really your going about it the wrong way. nobody is asking for your opinions.
Old 01-08-2006, 08:35 PM
Wadatai
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: chrisc

um...wadatai...what are you doing here? GET OUT
Yes it is true that I do not like Mustangs.

I am here and will remain because I am doing research (of sorts) for a website I am starting. I know many don't like my presence here but I am trying to be non-confrontational.

Old 01-08-2006, 08:38 PM
5.0carlo
2nd Gear Member

Um isnt there some way he can remain but we can turn his posting abilities off. LOL And man if ur trying to be non confrontational then please dont tell someone their car sucks. We are mustang fans...we dont care if the resale value is crap, we dont car is the NSX can beat it in the turns, we dont care thats its over weight and needs more power. We just like them and thats the bottom line.
Old 01-08-2006, 08:39 PM
Steven6095
3rd Gear Member

If the moderators will not remove him lets all IGNORE him!!
Dont respond to anything he post.
Old 01-08-2006, 08:40 PM
Corpo
2nd Gear Member

well, ask some questions then, for your research, don't come in asking for races to prove to us we suck or something. sounds a little hypocritical. kinda like a friendly confrontation.

i don't like name calling much, so i won't get into that.

what kind of answers are you looking for?
Old 01-08-2006, 08:43 PM
delurker
3rd Gear Member

Pretty simple, really - there's a little hand icon with "Block" in text next to it. Just click it on one of the troll's posts, and like magic...no more troll.
Old 01-08-2006, 08:58 PM
Wadatai
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Corpo

well, ask some questions then, for your research, don't come in asking for races to prove to us we suck or something. sounds a little hypocritical. kinda like a friendly confrontation.

Thanks Corpo, and I appreciate your kind responses.

I actually didn't propose the race. The other guy did..."How close are you to Carolina, I'll race you whenever..." or something to that effect. I never challenged anyone, but was challenged.

Not really looking for answers. Moreso, just interested in how the muscle car is persisting though there is this tremendous gas shortage/gas rate hike. The gas shortage and subsequent rate hike of the 70's effectively ended the muscle car culture however the current culture is thriving and actually is growing out of this gas shortage.

That was my reason for joining the site...an expeditionary trip of sorts. But once here I read all the "ri$er" comments (not directed at me at first) and slights against imports so I became the one man import defender. And though I was never personal with anyone, the responses to me were personal. I know that this is a stang site and people are entitled to speak freely there opinion about imports, but I figured that though outnumbered, people would accept a contrarian opinion about mustangs. I mean, why not? It's logical if nothing else. But the reception was not a warm one.

I just hope that there are enough that can stand a different opinion so that my presence here doesn't become adversarial. Having everyone agree with one opinion doesn't make the introduction of a different one wrong.
Old 01-08-2006, 09:05 PM
lostsoul
4th Gear Member

damn... Wadatai.. I was on your side there for a little bit. I to miss the aswome japanese supercars 3000GT vr4, super TT, 300zx TT> I had the 3000GT and 300zx TT and those were the best cars I have driven. Expensive though and now long gone.. nissan dropped the ball on the 350z by getting rid of the turbos.. =-/.. but to come here and start this mess is just not right. You can go to google and find out the 1/4 times.. as for the mile race no one will know unless stock to stock has been done. So to ask it is a waste of time. The NSX is a nice car (over priced) but nice. The new 05 handle much better then the old and for the extra 40K we have left over that gives us allot of room to improve speed and yes.. even turns. So whats the point to all this?
Old 01-08-2006, 09:06 PM
Corpo
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Wadatai

ORIGINAL: Corpo

Thanks Corpo, and I appreciate your kind responses.

I actually didn't propose the race. The other guy did..."How close are you to Carolina, I'll race you whenever..." or something to that effect. I never challenged anyone, but was challenged.

Not really looking for answers. Moreso, just interested in how the muscle car is persisting though there is this tremendous gas shortage/gas rate hike. The gas shortage and subsequent rate hike of the 70's effectively ended the muscle car culture however the current culture is thriving and actually is growing out of this gas shortage.

That was my reason for joining the site...an expeditionary trip of sorts. But once here I read all the "ri$er" comments (not directed at me at first) and slights against imports so I became the one man import defender. And though I was never personal with anyone, the responses to me were personal. I know that this is a stang site and people are entitled to speak freely there opinion about imports, but I figured that though outnumbered, people would accept a contrarian opinion about mustangs. I mean, why not? It's logical if nothing else. But the reception was not a warm one.

I just hope that there are enough that can stand a different opinion so that my presence here doesn't become adversarial. Having everyone agree with one opinion doesn't make the introduction of a different one wrong.
well, that kinda gets me thinking, the 70's were a different time though. i'm not old enough to have live in that erra... lol. but my sup was telling me that in the 70's, in canada anyway, you could invest in a canadian savings bonb at 15%, under contract for 10 years, so why put your money in shares with something like that garuenteed? its all the little things i think that are making the difference now, its not a economical diasaster if gas goes up, people have money in there shares now so there still making money againts having to drive to work.

being 21 i don't have enough experience in the area, but thats my perspective, althought i even think somethings missing from that picture.
Old 01-08-2006, 09:10 PM
andrews0915
2nd Gear Member

Not only are you incorrect in basically everything you have said, you try to do it in a manner that puts you in a favorable light. Stop pretending that you are here as a benevolent reader who just happens to be a defender of imports, you have been hostile and openly aggressive despite your posts pretending to be a kind person. You were in fact the one to propose the race, as you started the $1000 race thread. You have also belittled and personally attacked numerous members of the forum. Furthermore you choose to adress only the posts which negatively attack you and ignore the ones in which legit claims and statements are made. For example you have still failed to show proof of even owning a NSX or S2000 or any time slips. Show some class, real class and not fake kindness and adress members appropriately and maybe people will be nicer to you.

Quick Reply: "wadatai" is an........a s s