Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

"wadatai" is an........a s s

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2006, 09:11 PM
Wadatai
1st Gear Member

Default RE: "wadatai" is an........a s s

ORIGINAL: lostsoul

damn... Wadatai.. I was on your side there for a little bit. I to miss the aswome japanese supercars 3000GT vr4, super TT, 300zx TT> I had the 3000GT and 300zx TT and those were the best cars I have driven. Expensive though and now long gone.. nissan dropped the ball on the 350z by getting rid of the turbos.. =-/.. but to come here and start this mess is just not right. You can go to google and find out the 1/4 times.. as for the mile race no one will know unless stock to stock has been done. So to ask it is a waste of time. The NSX is a nice car (over priced) but nice. The new 05 handle much better then the old and for the extra 40K we have left over that gives us allot of room to improve speed and yes.. even turns. So whats the point to all this?
I know...those asian supercars were nice. Don't forget the RX7 though.

Hey man, I'm not trying to get anyone worked up. I hope you believe that. And I never challenged anyone to a race, I was challenged. I'm just a guy who doesn't like mustangs that decided to join a mustang forum.

I hope that I can co-exist. If not, the mods will ban me.
Old 01-08-2006, 09:14 PM
freefallpat
3rd Gear Member

Hi Wadatai,

PM me if you ever end up in the Montreal region. I'll take you for a ride. I'll show a world you never figured existed.
My boss lives in California and has a brand new nsx. He absolutely loved my car when I took him for a spin, even if his was faster.

Patrick
Old 01-08-2006, 09:17 PM
andyman
4th Gear Member

If you are having such a problem with wadati, then click this button ffs and stop crying

Old 01-08-2006, 09:20 PM
GGIII
3rd Gear Member

Wadatai, you started the challenge when you started the thread.
Old 01-08-2006, 09:21 PM
Wadatai
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: andrews0915

Not only are you incorrect in basically everything you have said, you try to do it in a manner that puts you in a favorable light. Stop pretending that you are here as a benevolent reader who just happens to be a defender of imports, you have been hostile and openly aggressive despite your posts pretending to be a kind person. You were in fact the one to propose the race, as you started the $1000 race thread. You have also belittled and personally attacked numerous members of the forum. Furthermore you choose to adress only the posts which negatively attack you and ignore the ones in which legit claims and statements are made. For example you have still failed to show proof of even owning a NSX or S2000 or any time slips. Show some class, real class and not fake kindness and adress members appropriately and maybe people will be nicer to you.
Thanks for your response.

I explained in one of these many posts why I won't show pics. I know that it is always easy to follow a wave of emotion and I imagine that your above post is the product of that very emotion that is critical of my presence here. That is cool.

But wading through the passive aggressive tone I identify two themes that you wanted me to understand. To wit: you think that I am a charlatan AND you think that I am a rabble-rouser. To that I respond...OK and goodevening.
Old 01-08-2006, 09:24 PM
lostsoul
4th Gear Member

RX7 was fast.. but the quality and heating issues were too much.. I was going to buy one till I got in one and some people say the plasitcs in mustangs are cheap but that rx7 was bad. I just wish more people focused on the 300zx like they did with the supra. We can all live together.. I have the 05 stang and a 87 honda for when gas does get to high.. haha.. first thing to go will be the suvs.. but americans are hooked.. I think its womens fault.. they buy hugh a@@ tucks to get the same feeling guys have everyday now thats the way to start trouble
Old 01-08-2006, 09:25 PM
Wadatai
1st Gear Member

I just noticed something....

And my "NSX vs. Stang" post was not a challenge. I have a standing bet with my best bud (who has a GT). If you read my initial post I was asking who you all felt would win. That is the reason I asked about the mustang power tendencies because I wanted to be prepared for this race with Greg (my friend).

I guess everyone took that entirely the wrong way. Sheesh.
Old 01-08-2006, 09:27 PM
ClemsonAce
1st Gear Member

well you have pissed me off and i'm gonna have to block you. you are a sad little person, get a life, people here don't care about your nsx, you are asking for a comparison that makes no sense 90k to 30k(RIDICULOUS). grow up and move on, i'm done reading your lame posts.
Old 01-08-2006, 09:27 PM
Wadatai
1st Gear Member

Here is the entirety of that "NSX vs. Stang" post....

"The winner of this race will get $1,000. 1 mile in total distance. If you don't mind telling me, how is the Stang's low end power."

If I was challenging, why would I assume that someone would agree to a $1,000.00 figure and why would I ask about the mustangs low end power. I was getting information from owners in preparation for a race.

Sheesh.
Old 01-08-2006, 09:32 PM
Steven6095
3rd Gear Member

Block +1

Quick Reply: "wadatai" is an........a s s