Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Talk about attention!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2006, 12:11 AM
andyman
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Talk about attention!!

ORIGINAL: Truxtun

OK, I have to share... I was driving the Stang from Houston to Alexandria, LA last week. Traffic was kinda slow and I had the cruise set around the speed limit . I notice a car pull up behind me and then slowly cruise by me on the left. As they cruise by I notice it is a car load of young ladies checking out the car, as they pass they give me a thumbs up... they get up ahead of me and are looking out the rear window and all, REALLY getting a good look at the car, and I am laughing, because it was really cool to get the attention... then they slow down and get back on my left AND FLASH ME THEIR ****!!! I of course gave them the thumbs up back, as I am grinning from ear to ear and laughing... they were having a great time checking out the car. Best trip to Alexandria I ever had on those back roads. As another positive I got 32.2 MPG according to the computer (I reset it at the beginning of the trip). My wife says it might have had something to do with the stud behind the wheel, but I totally think is was the car... never happened when I had the Trans Am. Anyway had to share...
that's a good story.... you're wife might be right, I got flashed driving to louisiana in a hum-v... she looked pretty young too but i didn't care

oh and the camera thing... i keep my camera in my car at all times to take pictures of anything i see on the road. i always find them interesting