Notices
2010-current S197 Appearance Section For all appearance mods to the 2010-2014 S197's

White Face Gauges?!

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2010, 05:05 AM
DavidGT

Question White Face Gauges?!

Hello all!

I'm new around here but I'll skip the long, boring introductions.

I'm finally getting ready to do some modifications to my car, but I'm running in to so many issues trying to find parts for the 2010 models. It seems to me that with this being so far into the model year, and the release of the 2011 just around the corner, that there should be more aftermarket love for us 2010 owners. So what gives?

I've so far been unsuccessful in finding white face gauges for my GT, or a set of halo projectors either for that matter.

I'm sure that I'm not the first person to bring this up, but my forum searches didn't come up with the issue of finding the white face style gauges for the 2010, so I figured I'd start a thread.

Has anyone had any success in finding them, or perhaps modifying an earlier year's aftermarket gauge face setup for the 2010 model?

I'm hoping to get my mods started by the middle of July, so any help in resolving these issues I'm having will be greatly appreciated.
Old 06-07-2010, 05:24 AM
ShakenRoush05
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by DavidGT
Hello all!

I'm new around here but I'll skip the long, boring introductions.

I'm finally getting ready to do some modifications to my car, but I'm running in to so many issues trying to find parts for the 2010 models. It seems to me that with this being so far into the model year, and the release of the 2011 just around the corner, that there should be more aftermarket love for us 2010 owners. So what gives?

I've so far been unsuccessful in finding white face gauges for my GT, or a set of halo projectors either for that matter.

I'm sure that I'm not the first person to bring this up, but my forum searches didn't come up with the issue of finding the white face style gauges for the 2010, so I figured I'd start a thread.

Has anyone had any success in finding them, or perhaps modifying an earlier year's aftermarket gauge face setup for the 2010 model?

I'm hoping to get my mods started by the middle of July, so any help in resolving these issues I'm having will be greatly appreciated.
Hi! I am currently working on White Face gauges for the 2010 however, I think we are looking at another 4 - 6 weeks.

Jeff- Ai Motorsports -
Old 06-07-2010, 05:28 AM
DavidGT

Originally Posted by ShakenRoush05
Hi! I am currently working on White Face gauges for the 2010 however, I think we are looking at another 4 - 6 weeks.

Jeff- Ai Motorsports -
Wow! Not only did I not expect a response so quickly, I certainly didn't expect the good news that someone was working on filling that order!

4-6 weeks is so much better than the current time frame we are working with of "never" lol! So I can wait patiently!

Thanks for the info, and if you have any kind of mailing list that will be going out when they're ready, can you please add me to that list? Email is gethree at gmail.com

Thanks again!