Notices
2010-current S197 Appearance Section For all appearance mods to the 2010-2014 S197's

does anyone have the Street sceene rebelion body kit on a 2010

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2010, 09:47 PM
boomee
2nd Gear Member

Default does anyone have the Street sceene rebelion body kit on a 2010

I have only seen one on a yello vehicle does anyone else have this bodykit on a 2010 here is a link to what it looks like http://www.mustangdepot.com/olc3/ima...t/DSC_6696.JPG
kinda understated ( wich I like) just curious to see who has it ?
Old 06-07-2010, 11:39 PM
09cs
5th Gear Member

may want to post in 2010+ section
Old 06-08-2010, 06:39 AM
boomee
2nd Gear Member

crap im just scrweing up im sorry thanks man
Old 06-08-2010, 01:07 PM
ShaneM
5th Gear Member

That is the same as the stillen kit, lots of pics on that one car around here in various threads. I don't know of anyone who has purchased the kit. I'm not so sure about the front bumper on it, I have been waiting to see it on a stock color stang.
Old 06-08-2010, 01:32 PM
m0nkeydump
2nd Gear Member

looks like poo
Old 06-08-2010, 02:48 PM
Team STILLEN
Former Sponsor

Wow thanks for the Poo comment.

I guess it is different tastes for different people. But we appreciate the input!

Yes, we have this body kit and manufacture it right here in house at our urethane facility is CA. Please PM for a price. The parts are all good in stock.
Old 06-08-2010, 03:15 PM
ShaneM
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Team STILLEN
Wow thanks for the Poo comment.

I guess it is different tastes for different people. But we appreciate the input!

Yes, we have this body kit and manufacture it right here in house at our urethane facility is CA. Please PM for a price. The parts are all good in stock.
His name is monkeydump, what do you expect. muahahahah muahahahahahah
Old 06-08-2010, 05:41 PM
m0nkeydump
2nd Gear Member

Hey I've already said that I will be buying the rear valance when my car arrives. I'm just not a fan of the front.

And from your HONEST opinion Mr TEAM STILLEN, how would it look with the rear valance and side skirt with stock front? Will it look like poo? Anyone else please weigh in
Old 06-08-2010, 06:33 PM
GRABOID
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by m0nkeydump
Hey I've already said that I will be buying the rear valance when my car arrives. I'm just not a fan of the front.

And from your HONEST opinion Mr TEAM STILLEN, how would it look with the rear valance and side skirt with stock front? Will it look like poo? Anyone else please weigh in

I personally like the body kits. But I grew out of that when I had my 01 S-10 that was slammed (which is when they look best, body kits and s-10s for that matter) but it got old painting it every few months.....not to mention I drug the bottom so much it ground it down lol.

ETA: I would buy it if it was 1g for the hole kit lol.....some things just arent worth as much to me as they were at one time in my life lol. If it is worth it to you though go for it cause it looks sweet.

Last edited by GRABOID; 06-08-2010 at 06:37 PM.
Old 06-08-2010, 08:59 PM
ShaneM
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by GRABOID
I personally like the body kits. But I grew out of that when I had my 01 S-10 that was slammed (which is when they look best, body kits and s-10s for that matter) but it got old painting it every few months.....not to mention I drug the bottom so much it ground it down lol.;;;;ETA

ETA: I would buy it if it was 1g for the hololkit lol.....some thingarentt arent worth as much to me as they were at one time in mlolife lol. If it is worth it to you though go for it cause it looks sweet.

I still say that i want to see the stillen kit on a standard stang color. I cant decided if the kit bothers me or the orange paint. I'm not such a fan of the color.

I am also really liking the RTR body kit, which is rather simple save those odd rods on the front splitter. I dropped the RTR folks an email today and they say the body kit will come alone "before too long" but they wont say when. For now you can only get it in that overpriced $8K kit with wheels, the body kit, and badges.

that kit is molded int eh black texture like the roush parts CDC makes so no painting will be needed, which is a big plus. i hope over the next few months the kit comes to market alone before i get ready to do visual stuff. Otherwise i am probably going to do the CDC chin, roush side splitters, and the GT500 rear valance myself.

Quick Reply: does anyone have the Street sceene rebelion body kit on a 2010