Notices
3.7L V6 Technical Discussions Any questions about the new engine, transmission, exhaust, tuners/CAI, or gearing can be asked here!

DAAAAAAAAMN

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2010, 03:32 PM
LTDan
1st Gear Member

You'd have to have someone awfully tiny in the front seat to fit in the back. I'm 6'5" and 215 and there's no way anyone is sitting behind me. In fact, my front seat is about an inch from the back seat when I'm driving. The only person I've had fit in the back seat is my 6 year old niece and her legs are even squished with anyone over 5' in the front seat. The back seat has pretty much been designated for carrying groceries and what not for me. In that regard, I do like having the back seat there to carry stuff over just having a dedicated 2 seater like a corvette. Plus I don't like having the rear window right behind my head. The mustang definitely feels pretty roomy inside. I test drove a Camaro before buying this car and the claustrophobic interior and useless trunk is what drove me away from the Camaro completely.
Old 10-30-2010, 09:51 AM
Musclejunkie

I don't hate the Camaro, but I don't like the chopped look. Also, sitting in a car looking through gun slits for windows doesn't appeal to me. I'd take a Challenger over a Camaro any day.

It's 40 something here this morning and I've already washed my car today. Going to give it another coat of wax this afternoon. LOVE THIS CAR. I am truly obsessed. The optional 3.37 rear end really launches this car. Glad I opted for that option. What's a couple MPG's anyways. And the dash instrumentation and color options is phenomenal. My cars instrumentation looks like a Stealth fighter jet at night and matches the exterior perfectly.....sorry think I already said that.

My uncle Bob who has passed away would be proud. He worked for Ford his whole life and sorry he didn't get to see me with my first Ford.
Old 10-30-2010, 10:25 AM
pascal
S197 Section Modder-ator

Originally Posted by Musclejunkie
.......... This is my first Ford and I'm taken.
What took you so long?!?!
Damn n00b!!

Anyway, congrats Sir and welcome to the Forums.
Cracks me up to see someone that pumped up, lol.
Enjoy...

BTW, you meant 3.73 rear, not 3.37 right?
Old 10-30-2010, 01:56 PM
6+6 Stang
5th Gear Member

maybe 3.31 lol