Notices
3.7L V6 Technical Discussions Any questions about the new engine, transmission, exhaust, tuners/CAI, or gearing can be asked here!

my 2011 6cyl in shop tranny problem

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2011, 05:54 PM
6+6 Stang
5th Gear Member

Day 4 no word.....we are still looking, damn
Old 10-06-2011, 08:25 PM
Blacksmoke
The Paranoid One

If they say they can't find anything wrong I would tell them B.S.
If they don't find the issue screw them, go to a different dealership and
have them look at it.

No way you should leave this thing as is.
For one it's dangerous. For 2 the car is under warranty and it is their friggin responsibility to fix the car if something is faulty with it.
Old 10-07-2011, 07:15 AM
6+6 Stang
5th Gear Member

Well the news better not be bad..bad I mean, we found nothing and you need to pay up for what we looked at.....guess what...if that is the case....there is a nic Lime Green Challenger on the Dodge Lot LOL
Old 10-07-2011, 06:33 PM
6+6 Stang
5th Gear Member

Good news, even though tore down, they say nothing found.......so far, it's not going cost me, which to me should be no surprise under warranty .......the bad news, 4 days nothing found wrong, but going to order new bolts, was not told for sure what bolts they were for, they say nothing sheared off, or missing! But by replacing bolts, that they say will be retorqued down.....lol....when removed may reveal something wrong, trust me my head was shaking, could barely contain my self, still no loaner car, they will be keeping past next Monday, why replace bolts, just tear it down as far as can and look for what I heard break and fly off the car. I could live with finding nothing if say I was driving, it started, then ended, but this shaking was happening in 1st gear when had clutch in, cranked it, then put in neutral let sit there, feel it, then drove off after 5 mins. And felt while driving, then the breaking of parts sound, and the sound of them under the car flying out, then car went dead smooth, felt like a new car, damn.
Old 10-08-2011, 06:15 AM
hogasswild
3rd Gear Member

Are you sure you didn't run over anything?
Old 10-08-2011, 04:32 PM
6+6 Stang
5th Gear Member

As I said, got to work no issues, car sat next to building all day, when got in car started, that is when shaking in floor and pedal felt, then in nuetral and whole time driving until what everwas binding broke loose, not going to go through not having a cool car after this, I got my eye on a 2012 envy green challenger hemi to join the stang in the driveway.
Old 10-08-2011, 06:36 PM
Blacksmoke
The Paranoid One

Originally Posted by 6+6 Stang
Well the news better not be bad..bad I mean, we found nothing and you need to pay up for what we looked at.....guess what...if that is the case....there is a nic Lime Green Challenger on the Dodge Lot LOL
And if you went that route you would think you were putting along the road on a scooter with it's power and weight lol
Old 10-09-2011, 04:18 PM
6+6 Stang
5th Gear Member

I'd just say I got a fat friend in it's big *** trunk lol

Last edited by 6+6 Stang; 10-10-2011 at 06:02 AM.
Old 10-10-2011, 07:05 AM
6+6 Stang
5th Gear Member

No charges, problem , in my mind, nothing found, you'll hear me after I am on side of road, replying from my mobile app, how is this possible, if I were moving and made sound I would say yes ran over something, but sitting still, shaking gridding and making noise until 2 miles from dealer. ?
Old 10-10-2011, 09:39 AM
solidhadriel
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by 6+6 Stang
No charges, problem , in my mind, nothing found, you'll hear me after I am on side of road, replying from my mobile app, how is this possible, if I were moving and made sound I would say yes ran over something, but sitting still, shaking gridding and making noise until 2 miles from dealer. ?
Huh? I don't even understand what your saying here.

Quick Reply: my 2011 6cyl in shop tranny problem