Notices
3.7L V6 Technical Discussions Any questions about the new engine, transmission, exhaust, tuners/CAI, or gearing can be asked here!

anyone help me ??

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2011, 01:04 AM
Colonel Kurtz

Originally Posted by toledo5189
I have the Borla ATAK axlebacks with a JLT intake and I do not regret either of those choices. When driving my AT v6 around as a daily driver I think the ATAKs are perfect. During normal rides they add the perfect sound to the car. Now when you stomp it the ATAKs wake up. With the combination of the JLT intake they sounds amazing in my opinion. I have a video up on youtube before I put my intake in. Check it out if you haven't already made a purchase. I'll try to update the video soon because the intake added a deeper note from inside the cabin as well as outside.
Bout time I found out whos red stang that was. Im usually on Allford mustangs forum. Race red here as well. Your video was the first video I saw that made me really want the ATAK over any of the others. Ive actually got it bookmarked. Sounds awesome and pretty mush sealed the deal in terms of my decision. Some more drive by vids would be good too.