Notices
4.0L V6 Technical Discussions Any questions about engine, transmission, exhaust, tuners/CAI, or gearing can be asked here!

New guy here! Q's about nitrous

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2008, 12:06 AM
CommanderCOOL
2nd Gear Member

Default New guy here! Q's about nitrous

Hey everybody.
I finally got around to make an account after browsing around on the forum and realizing how helpfull this place is! You guys are great!

here is my question:
I would like to install a ZEX EFI DRY NITROUS system in my 2008 4.0 and i am a bit confused on how to install the regulator hose to the Fuel pressure regulator, as well as the intake hose from the box. If anybody could help me out with some pictures or something that would be great!

thanks!
Old 02-26-2008, 05:59 AM
scrming
5th Gear Member

Default RE: New guy here! Q's about nitrous

ORIGINAL: CommanderCOOL

Hey everybody.
I finally got around to make an account after browsing around on the forum and realizing how helpfull this place is! You guys are great!

here is my question:
I would like to install a ZEX EFI DRY NITROUS system in my 2008 4.0 and i am a bit confused on how to install the regulator hose to the Fuel pressure regulator, as well as the intake hose from the box. If anybody could help me out with some pictures or something that would be great!

thanks!
Your mustang has a returnless fuel system... installing a dry n20 is a bit tricky... i suggest you got with the wet system that's designed for your S197 Mustang... The Zex Wet kit for the GT works just fine on the V6....
Old 02-26-2008, 11:59 PM
CommanderCOOL
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: New guy here! Q's about nitrous

after researching the GT wet kit from Zex, that looks like a MUCH easier install that i can do.

This forum never ceases to amaze me with its good advice! thanks a lot.

Do you suggest any aftermarket parts to go along with this nitrous kit? i had an idea for in car nitrous pressure gauge and an air/fuel ratio gauge. good idea?

thanks for all of your help!