4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

Apparently girls like manual

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2006, 08:41 PM
MustangMafia
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Apparently girls like manual

ORIGINAL: XxphantomsnypzxX

well anyway this girl who has a Celica GTS says I like it alot when guys drive manual, I however drive an auto GT. Think a manual swap is worth it, or shall I just build an auto and race peopel for money (b/c people around here never saw a built auto and plus they dont believe an auto can beat a manual ANYWHERE, even a 1/4) o how wrong they are.
You are going to spend a bunch of money to swap to a manual to get a girl's attention?! Wouldn't it be cheaper to just stuff a sock down the pants or something?
Old 03-01-2006, 08:43 PM
XxphantomsnypzxX
3rd Gear Member

ha yeah I know, O well somebody gotta keep this forum alive
Old 03-01-2006, 09:47 PM
Dsmfighter
3rd Gear Member

+1 on the sock thing...mafia thats quite possibly the funniest thing i've ever heard you say...

[sm=vader.gif]

ORIGINAL: MustangMafia

well anyway this girl who has a Celica GTS says I like it alot when guys drive manual, I however drive an auto GT. Think a manual swap is worth it, or shall I just build an auto and race peopel for money (b/c people around here never saw a built auto and plus they dont believe an auto can beat a manual ANYWHERE, even a 1/4) o how wrong they are.
You are going to spend a bunch of money to swap to a manual to get a girl's attention?! Wouldn't it be cheaper to just stuff a sock down the pants or something?
Old 03-01-2006, 09:53 PM
Dark_Horse
3rd Gear Member

i belive that girls like fast cars that win races more then cars that are manual. most girls wont even know if its a auto or a manual, if you put a shift boot over the shifter lol. but i would just build the trany and forget about the auto manul swap.
Old 03-01-2006, 09:56 PM
hawwk11
3rd Gear Member

Heck no its not woth it man. I drive an auto and i dont mean to brag but i get plenty of chicks, plus if im rolling with one of them that keeps my right hand free to play with her instead of the gear shifter if you know what i mean."Think about it" That means autos are for men...
Old 03-01-2006, 10:01 PM
Emann0007
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Dark_Horse

i belive that girls like fast cars that win races more then cars that are manual. most girls wont even know if its a auto or a manual, if you put a shift boot over the shifter lol. but i would just build the trany and forget about the auto manul swap.
+1 Half the people that see mine go "I htought you said it was an auto??!" The swap isn't worth it. Get some 4.10's a shiftkit, tranny cooler and 2800-3000 stall. Cheaper than a manual swap and faster too

And I don't hangout with any guys who "drive stick" I was taught that the stick was only for the LADIES!!!
Old 03-01-2006, 10:02 PM
MustangMafia
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Dark_Horse

+1 On the building of the tranny instead of the swap. And just tell her that you drive an automatic because you want to give us manual guys a chance at beating you. Or tell her you drive an automatic because you are always too tired after working out at the gym for hours and hours to have to shift all the time in traffic... Or when she is riding around with you tell her you drive an automatic because it is too hard to hold hands with the beautiful (insert her hair color) sitting in the passenger seat when you have to shift all the time. Then grasp her hand and set it on her lap.

Or just tell her you want to go shopping and she will forget all about it....

Old 03-01-2006, 10:05 PM
XxphantomsnypzxX
3rd Gear Member

haha I actually told her I drive auto b/c I like to win
Old 03-01-2006, 10:07 PM
MustangMafia
4th Gear Member

Did she then reply with: Then why do you drive an NPI GT?
Old 03-01-2006, 10:12 PM
gt96stang
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: MustangMafia

Did she then reply with: Then why do you drive an NPI GT?
lol... ahahahaha.. burned.

Quick Reply: Apparently girls like manual