4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

4.0 GPA equals a supercharger!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2006, 01:04 AM
SOHCtimes2
5th Gear Member

Default RE: 4.0 GPA equals a supercharger!!!

WTF I hate you....all my life I got strait As so I didnt get rewarded with **** for it, even when I got a 4.2. I shoulda been like all my stupid friends, they all got presents and **** everytime they got a B or an A on anything. Not fair! die please...
Old 03-14-2006, 01:12 AM
nystateofmind27
2nd Gear Member

get the S/C kit, don't settle for bolt-ons because it won't be the same. If it gets expensive, just cover the difference yourself. Get blown.
Old 03-14-2006, 01:54 AM
Flyingmau5
5th Gear Member

so does that mean that if u get a 3.90 GPA, you'd get nothing?!?!
Old 03-14-2006, 02:01 AM
czwalga00gt
5th Gear Member

I'd be pissed if I got that deal.... there is absolutely 0 % chance I could ever get a 4.0 now, no matter of studying or determination.

Hell my easiest class is electromagnetics 2.
Old 03-14-2006, 02:23 AM
zanderwitaz
2nd Gear Member

well the reason people like us dont get anything for good grades is because we get good grades anyways. we dont need that extra motivation. some other people out there need it. Ive been getting a steady 4.0 also but everyone expects me to. therefore, no reward when i do. kind of a double edged sword.

anyways, congrats of the deal!

ORIGINAL: SOHCtimes2

WTF I hate you....all my life I got strait As so I didnt get rewarded with **** for it, even when I got a 4.2. I shoulda been like all my stupid friends, they all got presents and **** everytime they got a B or an A on anything. Not fair! die please...
Old 03-14-2006, 02:35 AM
Crazyfast50stang
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: SOHCtimes2

A little less bitching and a little more stfu. You got your reward you get straight A's. **** I would give up the SC to be as smart as you. BTW I'm not being sarcastic and im actually jealous and was kidding. Your reward will come when you get that 6 fig sallary as your first job. You better be majoring in something important like chemical engineering or rocket science. Please not theater.................Good luck though.

And to the kid getting the SC you better do what ever it takes even if you hire a tutor for the weekend before finals for 100/hr its still worth it. Good luck with those grades.
Old 03-14-2006, 03:17 AM
SOHCtimes2
5th Gear Member

My post came off sounding too serious, was supposed to be a bit sarcastic. I dont really hate him for it or anything. But it does kinda suck when you are expected to get good grades always. Instead of being rewarded, instead I was always just punished if I got less then a B on anything. lol And I actually am still undecided as to what I am going to major in, I just started college this year. So far I am just working on general ed. still deciding what to be. Mechanical Engineering is something I may be interrested in though.
Old 03-14-2006, 09:19 AM
White2000GT
4th Gear Member

Ah, to be at that age where the parents still care. Ah, the good old days. Now I'm 30 and work full time and have to pay for everything myself. [:@] But back on topic, I also go to college part time (one or two classes a semester, so at this rate, I should have my Masters Degree by the time I'm 924 years old) and I have a 3.38 GPA. Someone please give me a pat on the back.
Old 03-14-2006, 10:26 AM
turbostang21
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: freeunit

alright so heres the deal my dad and I shook on if i get a 4.0 GPA he would buy me a supercharger!! Now knowing my dad he thinks he knows how much this will cost but he really does not. He is thinking probably like 3 grand.. So thats the catch when he finds out it will be like 5 or so he will say what else is there that i can get you.

So what im getting at what should i get. GO FAST PARTS ONLY... Im thinkg gears nice tune and some L/C arms? what would you guys get..
Cams maybe??

let me know what you think,, its looking pretty good for the 4.0.....

Mods:
steeda pulleys
h-pipe
Flows catback
accufab TB
accufab plenum
CAI
i think you should get a TUTOR!!! that's one hell of a motivator...good luck bud.

btw when i was in college my parents paid 1/2 my tuition as long as i got above a 3.2 cumulative gpa...a little different perspective but it worked
Old 03-14-2006, 10:48 AM
Dsmfighter
3rd Gear Member

YEP. My rent would laugh in my face on that one. I remember when i was 15 my dad made a bet that i couldn't keep above a 3.2 gpa for more then a year. He said that if i did he'd buy me an 01 bullit. Needles to say i did it and he broke off the deal. what an *** clown.

ORIGINAL: Fryguy22

you lucky son of a bitch

Quick Reply: 4.0 GPA equals a supercharger!!!