4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

Continue the Contests???

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2006, 01:44 AM
JonBeast

Default RE: Continue the Contests???

Of course you do boss.....you're winning[8D]
Old 04-16-2006, 01:56 AM
n/a_threat
2nd Gear Member

I agree with the rest of my mf friends. A previous suggestion was made to do it once a month which would be perfect. I say keep up the good work. I can't see enough of our cars!!!
Old 04-16-2006, 01:59 AM
SOHCtimes2
5th Gear Member

I wish one of the 6 ppl who vote for drop them would step up and give us a logical reason...and NO "my car sucks too much" is NOT a logical reason.
Old 04-16-2006, 02:02 AM
DR8907
3rd Gear Member

I say keep them... I come over in the 4.6 section more to check them out
Old 04-16-2006, 02:08 AM
code3GT
Mustang Nazi

GREAT feeback guys. I am VERY happy the majority are liking and wanting the contests to continue, because I thoroughly enjoy doing them. The poll will end at midnight tomorrow. Thanks again guys for ya'lls support.

Mitch
Old 04-16-2006, 02:10 AM
code3GT
Mustang Nazi

ORIGINAL: Machwon

I say keep them going! I think its a fun and interesting idea as you get to see tons of cool cars, and each owner's personal ideas at work. I'm not saying this at all because I am in the current competition or even that I made it to the top ten. If your car doesn't make it or you don't win it doesn't mean didly squat- all that really matters is that YOU like your car, and that YOU'RE happy with it. Please Mitch keep these going!
That was part of my thinking on starting the contests...to let people see other people's ideas and mods before they invest the $$ on their own Mustang.
Old 04-16-2006, 02:15 AM
03sonicgt
5th Gear Member

Keep them up.
Old 04-16-2006, 03:20 AM
ScorpiuS
2nd Gear Member

I love the idea of the contests. Code you mos def do a great job putting these things together and i dont see why people would take these things so personal. We should be appreciative cuz i love the idea of gettin to see great shots of everyones stangs' and the opportunities everyone gets to participate in the contests.
Old 04-16-2006, 05:32 AM
IWinULose
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 03redGT

i think that for now, my car is also lacking the mods it needs to sstay afloat in those contests. "iwinuloose" < is probably talking about me complaining about everything. ill just suck it up for now, but when my car has some springs and other stuff ill show you guys.
keep em going code. they give me good ideas about what to save up for.
No sir, not you. If you whined, I didn't notice. I was talking about the person who whined repeatedly, how the contests were lame and that this car wasn't that great and this one had no money in it, but had a great background and so on and so forth. But, nothing was directed towards you.
Old 04-16-2006, 10:56 AM
Dalthius
2nd Gear Member

Well I for one certainly don't think the contests should stop. And I hope nobody took my post in the contest thread as "whining" (even though i put "whine" in parenthesis, lol). I've always been very proud of my GT and spent a ton of money on it, and a lot of it was influenced by folks at this site. I didn't like certain aspects of my car when I bought it (COBRA on the bumper, the Cobra R-Wing, to name a couple) and spent tons of money doing her up the way I wanted...and in the end caught endless flack from a lot of you. Yeah, that hurt. Took a shot at a couple of these contests and got zip for comments or top 10, which further hit my pride. Me, I'm competitive, and I hate it. But I'm not gonna spoil shat for anybody else just because I can't "hack it", lol. Hyper said it right, though...yes, things miffed me quite a bit, like everybody giving me flack for having a cobra front bumper and GOD FORBID I have an 03/04 cobra spoiler. Lol, then you have people show up with Machs with a cobra front, which I think is a travesty (I think Machs are perfect just the way they are), but everyone else loves it. <shrug> I just felt backstabbed by the community that I thought I was a part of. I didn't bitch, moan or complain...just got frustrated. Stopped showing up so much becuase I wasn't enjoying the site anymore because I felt surrounded by hypocrites. Then out of the blue Grn N Gry shoots me a PM with some nice compliments and I realized I was just being a little bitch about things.

I'm over it. And I didn't step on anyone's toes, either, so shaddup ya bunch o' fuggers, lol. Oh, and Code, I WISH my car was anywhere near sold. I get offers every day, probably had at least 15 of 'em, but none of them follow through. I might be takin' the GT to Texas after all....

Quick Reply: Continue the Contests???