4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

Finally got some pictures of my car!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2006, 05:47 PM
StangChik
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Finally got some pictures of my car!!!

well it was free and i have a shift kit, and it actually helps a good bit, because you have to manually shift it , and you don't hit just right it bounces off the red line so bad, you have to completely let off before it will shift
Old 04-26-2006, 05:51 PM
newb2000GT
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Finalley got some pictures of my car!!!

ORIGINAL: StangChik

wow i didn't think it was that bad...now i'm depressed
Imagine how the poor car feels. J/k. Well, no I'm not I guess. Take 'em off.

I'm not lowering my car so I won't complain about yours being too high.

The interior looks good too, it shows the love you have for the car. Speaking of which, did I mention the stickers?
Old 04-26-2006, 05:55 PM
GTnAZ
2nd Gear Member

and yeah that tact has to go! that is so rice! the only time it doesnt count as rice is if you have some serious HP!! /end thread!
Old 04-26-2006, 05:56 PM
dlazrael
5th Gear Member

One sleek stang :-p IMHO, loose the sticker, it looks like a knockoff of some of the decnt ones, and get a black face on the tach, or white faced gauges :-p Oh, and lower it if you want :-p
Old 04-26-2006, 05:58 PM
StangChik
3rd Gear Member

Oh well, i was just sharing, i've put a whole lot of blood sweat and tears into this car, a lot more than most of the guys on this board,
And its really hard to fit in here being a girl, but that's ok I LOVE MY CAR!, but thanks for all of your comments. I don't regret any mod that i have done to my car, beauty or bang, but i didn't realize i was get bashed so bad. Oh well life goes on.

By The way, the white faces gauges are coming as well as the SERIOUS hp, so don't worry i'm not ricy, and i'll back it up, i'm just waiting to do everything i got left all at once
Old 04-26-2006, 06:01 PM
DIVER8374
4th Gear Member

well it was free and i have a shift kit, and it actually helps a good bit, because you have to manually shift it , and you don't hit just right it bounces off the red line so bad, you have to completely let off before it will shift
^^^^ Which shift kit do you have that you have to manually shift it? Am just wondering if it was a shift kit or a new valve body for your trans., because I have the Trans-Go shift kit and do not have to manually shif it but can if I want to. I like you car and the stickers IMO are allright (not the greatest not the worst). It defently needs to be lowered thought!!!
Old 04-26-2006, 06:01 PM
andy98gt
3rd Gear Member

Nice car, I have those same wheels. Also got a 98. Where are you from? I'll get some pics posted up here of my car soon to.
Old 04-26-2006, 06:04 PM
StangChik
3rd Gear Member

NO you're right, i have a trans go too, but i also had the valve body reworked, so you don't have to shift, but it does a lot better when racing. I also recently bought a hammer shifter, which will make an even better improvement. Thanks
ORIGINAL: DIVER8374

^^^^ Which shift kit do you have that you have to manually shift it? Am just wondering if it was a shift kit or a new valve body for your trans., because I have the Trans-Go shift kit and do not have to manually shif it but can if I want to. I like you car and the stickers IMO are allright (not the greatest not the worst). It defently needs to be lowered thought!!!
Old 04-26-2006, 06:12 PM
DIVER8374
4th Gear Member

Very nice stangchik!!!

Do you have a trans cooler? If not are you planning on getting one? Are you going to get a Stall convertor?
Old 04-26-2006, 06:13 PM
n/a_threat
2nd Gear Member

The guys aren't bashing, just adding constructive criticism. We have a lot of females in the forum. We all love the look of your car, but it would look 'cleaner' without the stickers. However, you should always note that even if it isn't written, we all have to agree that it is your car and you do with it what you like. Don't let someone tell you what to do to your car.

Quick Reply: Finally got some pictures of my car!!!