4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

Rice Spoilers

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2006, 12:46 PM
monkeydude3
6th Gear Member

Default RE: Rice Spoilers

haha yeah.
Old 04-30-2006, 12:59 PM
ghoste
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: monkeydude3

they give a crapforce... good God

one time I saw what WAS a beautiful late 90s camaro SS black... that had a ricer wing bolted to the factory spoiler
If It had a ricer wing bolted to the fact. spoiler.. Chances are, They probably put the SS stickers on there too.
Old 04-30-2006, 01:02 PM
monkeydude3
6th Gear Member

yeah probably, but it had the hood, the rims, the exhaust... it looked like a great SS turned to sh**

either that or someone spent way to much time on a sixer
Old 04-30-2006, 01:08 PM
jkm1987
3rd Gear Member

at school somebody has a 96-98 cobra that is gorgeous minus a huge wing and euro's it makes me sick
Old 04-30-2006, 01:10 PM
monkeydude3
6th Gear Member

at my school there is what i thought was a cobra, then i found out it was a totally cobra'ed up V6
Old 04-30-2006, 02:06 PM
HaV
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: jkm1987

at school somebody has a 96-98 cobra that is gorgeous minus a huge wing and euro's it makes me sick
Boy do I know about that one. When I bought mine it had a 110lb (no lie, we weighed it) dual fin solid spoiler on it... To open the trunk was an exercise.. and you had to lean it all the way up or it came crashing back down.. that thing coulda done some damage if you had your hand in the way... It was on the car a full 2 days before I bought one from a shop and had it painted... I got it swapped as quick as i could...

Pic of said spoiler:
Old 04-30-2006, 03:10 PM
Sebski
2nd Gear Member

I agree I cant stand those rice rockets that have spoilers that weigh more than the engine... but from seeing most of the replies so far I am starting to think the majority (if not all) of you don't agree with body modifications. If this is so im am neevr gonna post a pic of my 98 GT. I've Done as much engine mods as i can afford because im still in school but i also have alot of body mods. Yay or Nay to body mods???
Old 04-30-2006, 03:53 PM
HaV
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Sebski

I agree I cant stand those rice rockets that have spoilers that weigh more than the engine... but from seeing most of the replies so far I am starting to think the majority (if not all) of you don't agree with body modifications. If this is so im am neevr gonna post a pic of my 98 GT. I've Done as much engine mods as i can afford because im still in school but i also have alot of body mods. Yay or Nay to body mods???
It depends on what you do.. there are stangs that people put together that look.. well.. retarded... it just depends on how its been done and how it looks when its finished.. if it looks like it could have been a factory built car becuase of the way everything is mated up and fits together properly, it can be good.. if the seams are off or there are parts (like mammoth side skirts) that just look like crap.. then people wont like it.

Here is an example.. this is a front view of Red 5's car... looks VERY sick

Old 04-30-2006, 04:18 PM
JonBeast

ORIGINAL: HaV
Are you serious? That looks PS'd
Old 04-30-2006, 04:29 PM
bigedog8
3rd Gear Member

that wing on the cobra was ultra pimp whyd u take it off... i bet it was like 50 extra hp man. hehe
I don't agree with the wings on muscle cars at all. but if someone wants to rice up their import i dont really mind (unless said import is fast). As long as they go all out and have a ton of **** done then I dont care, they are ugly and boring to begin with because they are mostly family cars, I don't care if they throw tons of body parts on there as long as they are painted and its not a quadruple wing,
plus its doing the job, even though it may be bad looks, they still get your attention.

I just hate to see riced out muscle cars, that hurts.

Quick Reply: Rice Spoilers