4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

Guys... My Fairwells (Long)

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2006, 10:35 PM
93BlackNotch
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Guys... My Fairwells (Long)

Sounds great, but unless you pay cash for the car you have to have it fully insured at all times... Banks won't let you drop your insurance even if you're not driving it... Either way, goodluck, and they are awesome cars... Don't let the haters get to ya...lol
Old 06-02-2006, 11:07 PM
meebix
4th Gear Member

Haha yea I can't let the haters get to me... Ill stand up tall

And about the insurance, Im not sure how my dad is going to exactly pay for it, but all I know is that we have a personal contact at All State our insurance provider who told my dad that its no problem for us to just insure it 6 months out of the year. So maybe my dad is paying cash, not sure, but he already talked to All State and its fine to do.
Old 06-03-2006, 05:46 AM
runninmike

Enjoy your new vette! Awesome!
Mustangs are awesome too, but I'd be crazy to pass a vette offer!. Your dad is a great guy and you are a lucky kid! Be responsible and you will always shine!
Keep it in perspective and jam some gears pard!
Best regards-Mike
Old 06-03-2006, 05:50 AM
runninmike

Redazz02-what's with all those gophers on your avator? Pretty funny!
Best-MC
Old 06-03-2006, 07:10 AM
orange04
2nd Gear Member

my good friend in high school got a new vette for his 16th birthday. it was black, and man was it beautiful. it lasted about 4 months.
Old 06-03-2006, 09:48 AM
VARifleman
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: orange04

my good friend in high school got a new vette for his 16th birthday. it was black, and man was it beautiful. it lasted about 4 months.
Old 06-03-2006, 10:10 AM
tripsevn7
Moderating with Angels

insuring it six months a year is easy, i would also check into storage insurance, where the car will retain comp. only. this is how i keep my other cars and its about 28 bux a month per extra vehicle. i am with progressive, so when ever i get bored i just activate full coverage on one, turn it off on another and take off

congrats, but dont you need a car at college, i know i did
Old 06-03-2006, 11:10 AM
meebix
4th Gear Member

What happened to the Black Vette? 4 Months... He total it? Or his dad take it away? Give me the details... Your scaring me.

And about the car at college thing. Im in NJ, and I am going to Bryant University in RI for school. So its a 3 1/2 hour trip regardless, and to tell you the truth, even if I still had the stang, I don't know how much I would ever bring it up anyway. I didn't want to put the miles on the Stang, let alone leave it in the parking lot, so I definitely won't do it to the Vette. I will use their transportation, find kids that have cars, it won't be too bad. I have other means of transportation home, a friend of mine is going there with me, I know a couple kids from my area that are going up to school with me, so It will be fine. Not really worried about that, ATM.. lol.
Old 06-03-2006, 11:14 AM
tripsevn7
Moderating with Angels

well congrats bro, the c5 is a really really fun car to drive and easy to mod. get a lid and some lts and a nice cam and welcome to 400 ponies
Old 06-03-2006, 11:20 AM
meebix
4th Gear Member

Thanks man,

Yea I know... Its almost hard for my to give up the stang right now because I just dropped 1800 into it about a month ago for a full exhaust. Now my stang, which is now my brothers stang sounds 100 x better than my Vette. But I can't wait to get an exhaust on the Vette, its just going to take time again so I can get money. Probably a long time now, because I still have to pay off the Vette to my dad a little. I can do that this summer, but that means no exhaust until next year probably [:@][:'(]

Oh well, what you going to do...

Quick Reply: Guys... My Fairwells (Long)