4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

"Spoiler" her or Not

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2006, 01:53 AM
mustang_montana
4th Gear Member

Default RE: "Spoiler" her or Not

ORIGINAL: tripsevn7

i think it looks bad *** without the spoiler and mustang montana get some suspension work done on that bad boy it sits way up there
its on my to do list, ive had the suspension in my room for about a year now and just havent got around to it. i suppose i should do that next seeing how many people keep bringing it up.
Old 06-04-2006, 01:55 AM
GodMagnus
1st Gear Member

No Spoiler.

when they're lowered, and have larger tires in the reasr, the no spoiler looks is the ****.
Old 06-04-2006, 02:00 AM
rbstang
6th Gear Member

i vote for a spoiler. i love the way your tail lights are outlined in black montana. black + orange = good combo.
Old 06-04-2006, 02:12 AM
tripsevn7
Moderating with Angels

ORIGINAL: mustang_montana

i think it looks bad *** without the spoiler and mustang montana get some suspension work done on that bad boy it sits way up there
its on my to do list, ive had the suspension in my room for about a year now and just havent got around to it. i suppose i should do that next seeing how many people keep bringing it up.

no offense man, car looks great its just you have the same wheels i had on my 98 laser red gt that i ran 18's on and had tokico illuminas and eiback springs and it was a bad *** looking stang .. my rims were hyper silver/black
Old 06-04-2006, 02:58 AM
mustang_montana
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: mustang_montana

no offense man, car looks great its just you have the same wheels i had on my 98 laser red gt that i ran 18's on and had tokico illuminas and eiback springs and it was a bad *** looking stang .. my rims were hyper silver/black
cool man, no prob i really need to get it done along with my gears. seriously it should have been done last summer. im gonna have to have a shop doit cause i just dont have the time/ facilities to do the c/as srpings/shocks and cc plates that are sitting unopened in my room.
Old 06-04-2006, 12:30 PM
99STEEDAGT
1st Gear Member

no spoiler man!! a GTS in Tangerine Orange??? What??? How many of those were made? No spoiler! no spoiler!
Old 06-04-2006, 12:39 PM
tangerineterror

ORIGINAL: 99STEEDAGT

no spoiler man!! a GTS in Tangerine Orange??? What??? How many of those were made? No spoiler! no spoiler!
91 in Tangerine 829 total...I vote velcro!
Old 06-04-2006, 12:44 PM
99STEEDAGT
1st Gear Member

haha!! velcro?? speed tape would probably be better. but i wouldnt do a spoiler at all!! just curious, what spoiler would you put on if you decide to?
ORIGINAL: tangerineterror

Old 06-04-2006, 12:52 PM
tangerineterror

haha!! velcro?? speed tape would probably be better. but i wouldnt do a spoiler at all!! just curious, what spoiler would you put on if you decide to?
ORIGINAL: tangerineterror

Stock one is being painted as we speek,doesn't mean i'll put it on...the wife wants it,ill just sit it on there when it's parked in the garage (it's a weekend driver).
Old 06-04-2006, 01:02 PM
99STEEDAGT
1st Gear Member

i dunno, i kinda like it without. it makes it unique, kinda like how the Bullitt doesnt have one either ya know? try to talk your wife out of it!!

Quick Reply: "Spoiler" her or Not