4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

so my car was towed yesterday

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2006, 02:36 PM
uberstang1
Chupacabra

Default RE: so my car was towed yesterday

UNder 21 and driving drunk real nice, hope u do loose your liscense idiot
Old 06-05-2006, 03:04 PM
Flyingmau5
5th Gear Member

dude i do not feel sorry for u at all... u should not be driving when ur under the influence of alcohol... *sigh*
Old 06-05-2006, 03:12 PM
xRockThePonyx
6th Gear Member

You're really lucky he didn't slap you with a DUI. He really should have, because you'll never learn your lesson getting out the easy way. Well, half the people who go through the punishment don't either, but whatever. I hope you learn yours and grow some responsibility before you kill someone.

http://www.dmv.org/il-illinois/depar...OVMTC=standard

By the way, you can easily find out all your state laws online.
Old 06-05-2006, 03:18 PM
2k1gt
5th Gear Member

I love how people post sh*t like this. Its like they are proud and think they are cool. I hope you get worse than you deserve.

And by the way... Where do you live? I hope I dont have to stay off the roads at night now to keep clear of your dumb drunk driving ***.
Old 06-05-2006, 03:26 PM
krm486
3rd Gear Member

"Stop breaking the law @sshole" -Jim Carrey, Liar Liar
Old 06-05-2006, 03:34 PM
04DSGB
2nd Gear Member

Everyone on this forum is sick of you. Young punk *** kids like you kill people trying to be all grown up and drink. Think about the consequences of your actions. My 6 month old son rides with me all of the time, how would you feel if you hit us and killed him? I hope your liscence gets took and you get sent to jail so big bubba can pound some since into your *** all night long. I hope you get banned from this forum d**k head.
Old 06-05-2006, 03:42 PM
Glen
2nd Gear Member

Yeah. I agree with everybody else. Get over yourself. Drinking in itself at your age is f*cking stupid ("Ohhhh man I got SO WASTED LAST NIGHT!" It's all the same story).

They may find out that you really were under the influence, and I would imagine that the officer who had you arrested may receive punishment also.

When I test drove a Mustang in Indiana, the guy was telling me about how he was pulled over 16 times and had gotten multiple tickets...Fortunately for him, they don't take your license in collateral for a ticket in Indiana, but they do in IL...

You deserve more than a slap on the wrist, even if you didn't harm anybody else. The fact of the matter is that it can happen to anybody and that officer could have saved the lives of innocent people and/or yourself by catching you before it was too late.

- Glen
Old 06-05-2006, 03:47 PM
LvGordo
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: straitwangin

Well LvGordo im asking if anyone knows if it is 3 movingviolations and ur done or not?

so SHUT THE HELL UP!
yep, you are right, i am the a$$ here and not you. Why are you asking questions? you wont listen to anyone. Everyone is telling you what a dumb young punk you are. Do us all a favor, be a real man and take yourself out. I bet you love telling your f ag little friends how much trouble you get in. I wish i could hang with you and learn how to be cool. That's ok, someday you will grow up, or you will still be living with your parents and riding the bus when you are 40

That being said. Get yourself and attorney and see if you can plead it down to 5 mph over the speed limit. Then trade your car in on a civic, you already have the douchebag attitude for it.
Old 06-05-2006, 04:18 PM
mustangman02232
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: straitwangin

no just mad that i think is gonna be my 3 moving violation in the past 12 months and here in IL u lose ur license.

and this just adds to my rap sheet which isnt exactly light, if u know what i mean.
this just proves how stupid some of the police are, he should have slaped a DUI on you, and for loosing your license, good, you dont deserve it
Old 06-05-2006, 04:48 PM
badboystangGT
2nd Gear Member

YOU DONT EVEN DESERVE TO BE DRIVING A MUSTANG!!

Quick Reply: so my car was towed yesterday