4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

More mature

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2006, 04:48 PM
Butters
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: More mature

^lol

Around here, the Mustang crowd is actually pretty small. I hear there is a group of Cobras and GT's that hang around but I never seem to find them because usually at shows its me and just another stang. It's a LOT of rice around here but most of them are quiet and don't try to start anything. The stuck up kids here are the ones with Evos and STis. There are SOO many imports and just....not that much muscle around here I'm afraid. Theres a kid with a 3000GT VR-4 around here that drives like a REAL idiot but he has a cool personality just....he's an idiot. Gives a really bad name to younger drivers like myself. The camaros/f-bodys are random. They're split right down the middle. They either love or hate you.
Old 06-20-2006, 04:55 PM
Rusmisel01GT
5th Gear Member

There is a huge Fox body little gang here in the city and they are freakin retarded, but all the imports are stupid immature kids like me [sm=badbadbad.gif]
Old 06-21-2006, 03:04 AM
chilledfresh
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: bsteen81

Everywhere I have ever been, import owners are the super **** of the car world. They seem to think they have something to prove or to justify spending a college tuition on making an engine smaller than the bottle my soda comes in fast enough to keep up with a real muscle car. Even today, a dusche bag with a neon turbo, I know its not a true import but c'mon, same thing, tried to race me through the busiest highway in Tampa, wtf???? He must of cut off atleast 10 people and almost hit my car trying to show off that pos. I have not seen one single import owner act any other way. Thanks alot fast & furious ****! Now I'm gonna have to watch out for queers drifting along the local streets too! Back to the point, import owners feel they have to prove themselves to everyone else, Mustang owners and even camaro/firebird owners, know they have a fast car and most of the time dont feel the need to prove it, unless provoked by a douche bag, rice burnin, tin can wearing go kart.
[sm=smiley36.gif]
Old 06-21-2006, 03:08 AM
GT_Bob
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Dan04COBRA

Pretty funny!!

The Import guys here are WAY less gay than the Mustang owners in my area. I've never been around or met a more ignorant group of people than a lot of the Mustang guys in my area.

You need to move or you fit right in. I haven't decided yet.
Old 06-21-2006, 03:56 AM
MustangChris04
5th Gear Member

ive been to a few mustang meets and a few vette meets and by far everybody at the vette meets were much more mature. Im guessing that this is because they are a little older.
Old 06-21-2006, 10:33 AM
Glen
2nd Gear Member

There is a Mitsubishi Factory just several miles out of town here. I see new Eclipses EVERYWHERE. They sorta drive like asses, too.

It's become a small passion of mine to take pictures of horrid, ugly ricers that I see and post them on the internet (LaughAtRice.com, etc). There are so many around here, I've developed a ricer sense.

And about Mustang owners being less mature...I'd have to say that is somewhat true. There are exceptions as well as typical owners (usually young), and complete asses that make us look bad.

$1/50
Old 06-21-2006, 01:36 PM
snakester14
1st Gear Member

here in Raliegh North Carolina thier are a lot of girls driving v6 mustangs and guys driving auto v8s with no mods. Not many people around here are serious about their mustangs.
Old 06-21-2006, 01:53 PM
StickShifty
5th Gear Member

the vette guys are way more mature, mainly because they are older.
Old 06-21-2006, 05:38 PM
bsteen81
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: mustdroptop

Don't hold back Bsteen, tell us how you really feel.

I HATE 'EM, AGHHHH!!!
Old 06-21-2006, 05:57 PM
Dan04COBRA
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: GT_Bob

ORIGINAL: Dan04COBRA

Pretty funny!!

The Import guys here are WAY less gay than the Mustang owners in my area. I've never been around or met a more ignorant group of people than a lot of the Mustang guys in my area.

You need to move or you fit right in. I haven't decided yet.
Uh...?

Quick Reply: More mature