4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

New mods are coming in...WAHOOOO

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2006, 11:01 PM
NeFiLiM
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: New mods are coming in...WAHOOOO

yes you do deserve all hat after going thru that, some people just act like that though , im only 17 and worked my *** off for my mustang and people ask me what i did to deserve a car like that all the time it pisses me off
Old 06-25-2006, 11:27 PM
Cornbread01
4th Gear Member

code3gt dont let some punks that are jealous get you mad you derserve that and more for going threw that tha people that are jealous most of the time think things are just givin to people they dont understand that we have to work for what we get to and surviveing that accident was work
Old 06-25-2006, 11:47 PM
blueherd02gt
5th Gear Member

holy hell
ORIGINAL: code3GT

ORIGINAL: Triisomy21

"oh check me out, i make too much money"

I hate you
Actually "no". I make a good living but all of this is VERY due to me. I went through and continue to go through hell after some DUMBA$$ driving an 18 wheeler decided that red lights don't pertain to him. He then hit me head on at 50 mph, I was air lifted to the hospital and spent the next 10 days in intensive care, including this past Christmas. Since then I have gone through 2 surgeries and still have one more to go. In my eyes I FRICKIN' deserve all the goodies I am getting.
Old 06-26-2006, 01:29 AM
code3GT
Mustang Nazi

ORIGINAL: Cornbread01

code3gt dont let some punks that are jealous get you mad you derserve that and more for going threw that tha people that are jealous most of the time think things are just givin to people they dont understand that we have to work for what we get to and surviveing that accident was work
Thanks, bro.
Old 06-26-2006, 01:33 AM
Jiggy_One
3rd Gear Member

Good for you man, get what you can. My wife and I drove a CTS-v in vegas at this badass GM testdrive track and that car hauls ***! the GT is badass though with those 18" bullits. And with a procharger, it would hand the CTS-v its ***. Good move with the GT. I would love to see some pics too man. Hope you are getting better too.
Old 06-26-2006, 01:35 AM
code3GT
Mustang Nazi

ORIGINAL: Jiggy_One

Good for you man, get what you can. My wife and I drove a CTS-v in vegas at this badass GM testdrive track and that car hauls ***! the GT is badass though with those 18" bullits. And with a procharger, it would hand the CTS-v its ***. Good move with the GT. I would love to see some pics too man. Hope you are getting better too.
Yeah, the Mrs really wanted another Stang and the car is B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L. It just came in and I will post pics as soon as it comes home. I have been looking at the ProChargers and the new GT are very impressive with FI. THANKS for the good thoughts and wishes.
Old 06-26-2006, 01:40 AM
Jiggy_One
3rd Gear Member

Yep, those 3v motors are proving that they can handle a ton of power before there is even a sign of issues. We have a local tuner by me that has a 3v with the procharger and his is puttin down like 450 at the wheels, and he has been beating on it like that since the begining of last summer. It runs circles around stock and lightly modified cobras.
Old 06-26-2006, 01:45 AM
2000GT4.6
6th Gear Member

What areyou doing with your old wheels/tires ?

[sm=badbadbad.gif]
Old 06-26-2006, 02:10 AM
Butters
3rd Gear Member

SCREW THAT DUDE! I want em!!!!! I'll offer more, hahahaha

(Seriously)
Old 06-26-2006, 02:15 AM
torched04
2nd Gear Member

Not a big fan of the welds code sorry but its ur beautiful bucket I like the wheels now. But with your visions you prob will make another version of a sick beast goodluck. I agree with ramrod I kinda like the ctsv. I also like long walks on the beach e55 amg's m5's s65's sl65's so cool but i love fords also its german autos like porsche bmw and mercs. Everything else just doesnt peak my interest there are SOME exceptions grand nationals supra mk4's and a well done up decent car. So enough with the ranting and raving what did you do for a living and is this money from that or did you sue the 18 wheeler man? If you dont mind me asking.

Quick Reply: New mods are coming in...WAHOOOO