4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

HHHH PIIIIIIIIIPEEEE!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2006, 02:43 AM
monkeydude3
6th Gear Member

Default RE: HHHH PIIIIIIIIIPEEEE!!!!!

yeah, i was just all hyped up about the h pipe and that was like pouring gas on a flame. right now i could care less. i just hope to catch him on the street sometime and run him... and own him lol
Old 08-04-2006, 04:03 AM
monkeydude3
6th Gear Member

all right! Got my first compliment! haha

Went to take my g/f home from her babysitting job, and we roll up on this white civic with some nice wheels and exhaust, he's turning left we're going straight at the red light. I give him a gentle rev and what does he do... but he reaches over, smiles and gives me the thumbs up... so I gave him thumbs up back!

So there are some cool import drivers too... and apparently my exhaust don't sound too bad either
Old 08-04-2006, 04:35 AM
GT_Bob
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: monkeydude3

all right! Got my first compliment! haha

Went to take my g/f home from her babysitting job, and we roll up on this white civic with some nice wheels and exhaust, he's turning left we're going straight at the red light. I give him a gentle rev and what does he do... but he reaches over, smiles and gives me the thumbs up... so I gave him thumbs up back!

So there are some cool import drivers too... and apparently my exhaust don't sound too bad either

Now you're just showing off. Cut that out.

[sm=smiley20.gif]
Old 08-04-2006, 04:43 AM
monkeydude3
6th Gear Member

haha... i was with my girl and we were wondering what he'd do to a friendly rev, and I got a positive response. This is the first fun, not neccessary part for my car!
Old 08-05-2006, 02:53 PM
xxkazp3rxx
6th Gear Member

That's one thing about Mustangs... i've heard so many negative things about them.. but mostly everyone agrees.. Mustang + aftermarket exhaust = sexy. I've even heard someone that has a LS2 GTO, and a LS1 t/a say that Mustangs have the best sound... lol

Old 08-05-2006, 04:39 PM
monkeydude3
6th Gear Member

mustangs have their own unique good tone

remove restrictions, upgrade quality of exhaust components, and you just make it better