4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

what the hell??

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2004, 05:35 PM
04mustang
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: what the hell??

i just took my car to ford last week cause my stearing was cracking when i turned it to the left and it was a loose bolt they said in the stearing box. ITS BRAND NEW lol. and my suspension makes a little tweet noice some times when i i hit bumps. and they test drove it for 5 miles and they said can not duplicate. uhhh maybe if u werent flooring the car all over town u would have heard it over my exhaust dumb ***. i really dont like them driving my car cause u dont know what the hell they did when out with it but like they said they have to duplicate or they cant fix it.
Old 06-07-2004, 01:04 PM
WHT00GT
3rd Gear Member

thats the only thing i hate about ford, bad customer service.... oh, and lets not get started on warrantys

warranty=waste of money.
Old 06-07-2004, 03:18 PM
04mustang
3rd Gear Member

you know to tell u the truth i was scared sh*tless when i was taking my car down to get it fixed. i thought they where going to void my warranty because of my mods but they said nothing about them. they did a preventive maitnence and everthing. i came back to get my car and i was looking at everyone expecting a what the heck is that on your intake and a what did u do to your exhaust and they just smiled and said its all fixed . uhhh maybe when something goes wrong with the engine they will go opps we cant fix that u have exhaust or something stupid. if they say that im going straight to ford and raising hell.
Old 06-07-2004, 03:23 PM
WHT00GT
3rd Gear Member

a buddy of mine has an 02 gt... his oil pump failed and he locked up his motor. he took it to the dealership to find out what the problem was and they told him that he had a blower on it, and that they weren't going to cover it. all he had done to the car was exhuast and a mac cai... he ended up getting a new motor which was probably better in the long run.
Old 06-07-2004, 03:37 PM
04mustang
3rd Gear Member

thats bs and i would have flipped the lid obviously there was no blower there. and i could see them not covering a waranty beacause of a blower but cai. screw them .
Old 06-07-2004, 07:11 PM
Dan04COBRA
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: WHT00GT

thats the only thing i hate about ford, bad customer service.... oh, and lets not get started on warrantys

warranty=waste of money.
You sure? I had FRPP headers, magnaflow exhaust & upgraded MAF, my motor went byebye and they replaced everything.
Old 06-07-2004, 08:06 PM
jdaniel
I ♥ Acer

Its been brought up before that it all depends on the dealership in the long run. Every dealership has their own running standards and if a dick behind a desk doesnt like the way you look then he isnt going to work with you at all. Thats pretty much how it is in the long run I believe. My dealership is alright though.
Old 06-07-2004, 08:18 PM
04mustang
3rd Gear Member

what happened to your motor dan? i dont like how everyone keeps sayin there motor is blowin up lol.
Old 06-08-2004, 10:36 AM
WHT00GT
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: jdaniel

Its been brought up before that it all depends on the dealership in the long run. Every dealership has their own running standards and if a dick behind a desk doesnt like the way you look then he isnt going to work with you at all. Thats pretty much how it is in the long run I believe. My dealership is alright though.
oh yeah... the dealership here in va beach, va, cough cough BeachFord cough cough, is one of the worst for dealerships that i know of.
Old 06-08-2004, 11:01 PM
YinYangStang
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: WHT00GT

oh yeah... the dealership here in va beach, va, cough cough BeachFord cough cough, is one of the worst for dealerships that i know of.
Dude...that's where my car was orginally from! Hehe, luckily I didn't deal with beach ford directly, bought if from a private sellar, and my first mod was...removing that ugly *** beach ford decal from the back.
BTW, I hail from Oceanview, in Norfolk

Quick Reply: what the hell??