4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

guess my exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2006, 09:57 PM
StickShifty
5th Gear Member

Default RE: guess my exhaust

mmmm getting alittle hotter. its just a catback.
Old 08-20-2006, 10:00 PM
Albizo66
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: StickShifty

ORIGINAL: Albizo66

so i finally have a exhasut video, a soso one at that. can you guess it??

HINT: the camera mic cant not pick up the deepness and loudness of it. alot louder in real life.

the winner will get nothing, sorry.

if you know what i have, dont say, i want to see if people can guess it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHin3l7xwTw
oh come on Evan, i don't get to play???!!

NO
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! i actualyl saw you today, i was eatin romanza's, and i heard you down****f, and i looked outside, and alas, there you were, the car looks sick man, you just need a drop, and maybe some fatter skins out back..but those wheels and spoiler look amazing

never been to Romanza'a, is it good? you go to Cafe 99 yet?? i heard it isnt that good at all.
yes, romanza's is VERY good. it has GREAT service, and GREAT food, def get your *** over there haha...nah, i havent been to cafe 99 yet, i've heard not great things either, i think it'll be out in a few months....
Old 08-20-2006, 10:03 PM
StickShifty
5th Gear Member

so i finally have a exhasut video, a soso one at that. can you guess it??

HINT: the camera mic cant not pick up the deepness and loudness of it. alot louder in real life.

the winner will get nothing, sorry.

if you know what i have, dont say, i want to see if people can guess it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHin3l7xwTw
oh come on Evan, i don't get to play???!!

NO
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! i actualyl saw you today, i was eatin romanza's, and i heard you down****f, and i looked outside, and alas, there you were, the car looks sick man, you just need a drop, and maybe some fatter skins out back..but those wheels and spoiler look amazing

never been to Romanza'a, is it good? you go to Cafe 99 yet?? i heard it isnt that good at all.
yes, romanza's is VERY good. it has GREAT service, and GREAT food, def get your *** over there haha...nah, i havent been to cafe 99 yet, i've heard not great things either, i think it'll be out in a few months....

not one person said they really liked it alot. cant sit or really stand at the bar, food is overpriced and portions are small, and menu is limited. that is what i have heard, and the same things from a bunch of people. i wanna go just for ****s and giggles tho, but then on the other hand it dont. i havent seen paul in a long time, i heard him a couple of days ago when i was downtown at the firehouse, but could not see him, lol.
Old 08-20-2006, 10:05 PM
Albizo66
4th Gear Member

haha yeah i saw paul for the first time the other night, i was over his house with brian and steve koch..we just chilled out back and made a fire..he's holdin up damn good it seems sicne Erica left on the 12th...i've talked to him, but haven't seen him since..have you heard about his cousin kyles's camaro???

also, have you heard frederick's car lately?? it sounds BAD ***..he blew out the cats, so now it's longtubes, o/r h and glasspacks..it sounds so sick dude
Old 08-20-2006, 10:11 PM
StickShifty
5th Gear Member

haha yeah i saw paul for the first time the other night, i was over his house with brian and steve koch..we just chilled out back and made a fire..he's holdin up damn good it seems sicne Erica left on the 12th...i've talked to him, but haven't seen him since..have you heard about his cousin kyles's camaro???

also, have you heard frederick's car lately?? it sounds BAD ***..he blew out the cats, so now it's longtubes, o/r h and glasspacks..it sounds so sick dude
hes had that setup for over a year. i was in it couple of weeks ago. its pretty loud. but dont sound good to me.

Weasel is getting a Jeep Wrangler.
Old 08-20-2006, 10:12 PM
Albizo66
4th Gear Member

hes had that setup for over a year. i was in it couple of weeks ago. its pretty loud. but dont sound good to me.

yeah, but he said he just blew the cats recently, ehh who knows with him...under WOT it sounded amazing to me, you cant beat the sound lt's + straight through exhaust makes at WOT..especially with the lt's..it's a lot mroe gurgly and raw sounding now,thats the sound i like

weasel + wrangler = not safe lol
Old 08-20-2006, 10:14 PM
StickShifty
5th Gear Member

yeah, but he said he just blew the cats recently, ehh who knows with him...under WOT it sounded amazing to me, you cant beat the sound lt's + straight through exhaust makes at WOT..especially with the lt's..it's a lot mroe gurgly and raw sounding now,thats the sound i like

ehh, he will be fine. he does drive good, crazy but good.

paul might be working with me.
Old 08-20-2006, 10:15 PM
Albizo66
4th Gear Member

thats good to hear. at the UPS store? good, he needs a damn job.
Old 08-20-2006, 10:19 PM
StickShifty
5th Gear Member

thats good to hear. at the UPS store? good, he needs a damn job.

yea, we are looking for 1 person for afternoons M-Fri.

what do you think of the CDC honeycomb panel for the back of my car. i want to do it cuz it looks really good on my car, i did a photochop. but i might sell it next summer for a black 07, depends if the problems keep up.
Old 08-20-2006, 11:05 PM
rbstang
6th Gear Member

sounds like bassani or borla... if i had to guess it would be bassani cuz its a lil raspy. or it could be magnapacks but you dont seem like a magnapack guy...

List of catbacks its not
Flowmasters
SLP LM1 or LM2
Dynomax
Magnaflow
Spin Tech

Quick Reply: guess my exhaust