4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

omigod, im tired of my parents

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2006, 11:25 PM
FivePointGo
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: omigod, im tired of my parents

Why not be happy with the 66? Hell, I'd be thrilled to drive a vintage 289.
Old 08-21-2006, 11:26 PM
so1o2k3
4th Gear Member

Joining the military as active duty will make you completely independent. Go and do that so you can buy whatever you want.
Old 08-21-2006, 11:27 PM
6mustang6
5th Gear Member

The problem is guys, Im a great son. I make great grades, im not in ttrouble with the law, except for a speeding ticket(and that doesn't help me) I dont drink, do drugs, and very responsible. I just dont get it. I might start talking about motorcycles, and see if they change their tune.
Old 08-21-2006, 11:28 PM
Aixtreme89
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 97 5.0L

ORIGINAL: Aixtreme89

Tell them"Ok, mom your right. I will get a fuel efficient honda" then go to your local honda dealership and pick up a 2007 Honda CBR 600RR and ride home with it. Then she will freak out. But she cant complain because you can tell her you told her what you were getting, and tell her too look on the bright side it costs only $9,000 new and it gets 42mpg. Then black mail her and say if you help co-sign a nice 2003 Mustang Mach 1 I will sell this bike and get a slower safer vehicle to travel in..... hahaha... you have to learn how to play the system. I did, my mom said the same sh*t, I just went behind her back.
I did this but I was serious. I was saving up my money to buy a yamaha r1. But I decided that I wanted a mustang more. After months of arguing with my mom about a motorcycle she was actually glad to see that I wanted a mustang. Even though it was a v8 it was still a car!
Oh dont get me started about the Yamaha R1 thats what I want. Everywhere here is sold out of them and they say they are changing th body style for nest year so it looks like I will have to find a used one. I love the second generation R1's so gorgeous!!!!! my god, 0-60 in 3 seconds, 1/4 mile 10 seconds flat..... 170+mph top speed.... But anyways this is what I did when my mom wouldnt let my buy a bike, she freaked out like his mom did. Then I just went behind her back and payed cash for a honda F3 and kept it parked down the road from my house. My mom had no idea for 4 months until one day she saw me ride by her on our street. Then I was busted then she kinda got used to it and I kept it in the garage for a few more months until she treated to kick me out or sell the bike. I eventually sold the bike. But it goes to show you, I mustang looks a hell of alot safer than a crotch rocked. Try it, it will work....
YouGiveMeRash!!!
2nd Gear Member

Buy a sixer, then start looking for a V8 at the same time that's the same color. Trade in or sell the sixxer, then buy the V8. They won't even know!!!!
blueherd02gt
5th Gear Member

No bud the problem is you're 18 and your parents really want you out of the house
ORIGINAL: 6mustang6

The problem is guys, Im a great son. I make great grades, im not in ttrouble with the law, except for a speeding ticket(and that doesn't help me) I dont drink, do drugs, and very responsible. I just dont get it. I might start talking about motorcycles, and see if they change their tune.
03blkstang
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 6mustang6

YES TAHT WOULD HELP ALOT, I TOLD MY MOM ABOUT A 1000 I WANT SHE SAID SHE WAS GONA SLASH THE TIRES AS SOON AS I BROUGHT IT SO I WOULDNT DRIVE IT HAHA AND IM 20 LMAO
Old 08-21-2006, 11:29 PM
Aixtreme89
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: blueherd02gt

Why not just get a job in construction or join the coast guard or air force you know like grow up?
Dont do it!!!! Dont get suckered into it, I wish I wasnt in the Air Force. to many cons..
Old 08-21-2006, 11:31 PM
blueherd02gt
5th Gear Member

I was thinking that maybe he wanted to go the "safe route" not my personal route **ahem ARMY**

ORIGINAL: blueherd02gt

Why not just get a job in construction or join the coast guard or air force you know like grow up?
Dont do it!!!! Dont get suckered into it, I wish I wasnt in the Air Force. to many cons..
Old 08-21-2006, 11:31 PM
97 5.0L
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 97 5.0L

Tell them"Ok, mom your right. I will get a fuel efficient honda" then go to your local honda dealership and pick up a 2007 Honda CBR 600RR and ride home with it. Then she will freak out. But she cant complain because you can tell her you told her what you were getting, and tell her too look on the bright side it costs only $9,000 new and it gets 42mpg. Then black mail her and say if you help co-sign a nice 2003 Mustang Mach 1 I will sell this bike and get a slower safer vehicle to travel in..... hahaha... you have to learn how to play the system. I did, my mom said the same sh*t, I just went behind her back.
I did this but I was serious. I was saving up my money to buy a yamaha r1. But I decided that I wanted a mustang more. After months of arguing with my mom about a motorcycle she was actually glad to see that I wanted a mustang. Even though it was a v8 it was still a car!
Oh dont get me started about the Yamaha R1 thats what I want. Everywhere here is sold out of them and they say they are changing th body style for nest year so it looks like I will have to find a used one. I love the second generation R1's so gorgeous!!!!! my god, 0-60 in 3 seconds, 1/4 mile 10 seconds flat..... 170+mph top speed.... But anyways this is what I did when my mom wouldnt let my buy a bike, she freaked out like his mom did. Then I just went behind her back and payed cash for a honda F3 and kept it parked down the road from my house. My mom had no idea for 4 months until one day she saw me ride by her on our street. Then I was busted then she kinda got used to it and I kept it in the garage for a few more months until she treated to kick me out or sell the bike. I eventually sold the bike. But it goes to show you, I mustang looks a hell of alot safer than a crotch rocked. Try it, it will work....
Well I bought the mustang and after a few years I bought the R1 anyway. And I have had it up to 180. But I am selling it now for a boat.

Quick Reply: omigod, im tired of my parents